Monday, 9 July 2012

things i bought 1

TOPSHOP FLORAL/LIME DETAIL SKATER DRESS, RIVER ISLAND PLAYSUIT, RIVER ISLAND HEART TOP, TOPSHOP ZIP DETAIL TOPS, RIVER ISLAND NEON GREEN MAKE-UP BAG, TOPSHOP CROSS NECKLACE 

I decided to share some things which I bought recently. The Topshop dress is something that I been dreaming about, but I couldn't justify spending £50 on a dress, so I had checked the Topshop sales and it was there for £20! I couldn't decide what size to get as they had size 12&16 left, so I went for size 12, it's to small for me now, but I'm finally loosing weight, so hopefully it will soon fit me. If I would pick it up in size 16, I wouldn't wear it for very long amount of time. The RI playsuit is something that I wanted for a while, I even called up River Island to find out in which store would I be able to find it, and they didn't have it in London Stores, so I had ordered it online. I'm so fed up as it's too big on me. It's falling off me, I will do some changes to it so it will fit me, as I want to keep it. That why I'm not a fan of buying stuff online. I'm taking it with me on summer holiday, as in Poland we are having 40C, I will die. 

The Tops, the RI heart top is so pretty! It's a bit sheer and I will need to wear a bandeau, as the cut up in the arms will show my bra! I really like the fact that it's long and will cover up my bottom. I couldn't decide what colour to pick up, so I went for two, I really love the zip detail at the back and the small pocket. The Topshop tops have speckles, wish that they will have more of an loose fit, and be slightly longer to cover my crotch. They probably will be when I loose weight. Remember the post with this bright neon make-up bag, glad that I waited as it went on sale. Will be amazing to take for my summer holiday, I already had  tested how much make-up I will be able to fit in. The Topshop cross chain is so pretty! I love the neon pink colour. One negative thing to say about this, is that this will pull your hair. 
Share:

19 comments

  1. That dress is beautiful! I love the colors and detailing :) it's the middle of winter where I am so I can only dream about 40c !!! Haha
    Anna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything you got! The dresses are fab for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the heart top it is so gorgeous, great finds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really do love the first topshop skater dress!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the river island playsuit! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the neon makeup bag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want that necklace ahh! x

    jodieolivia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that dress, it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. the topshop dress is gorgeous. wish i had a look at the sale, 20£ is a great bargain.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet purchases m'dear, love the neon makeup bag! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing things you've bought :) the make-up bag is so adorable *_* wish they would sell those great clothes here in germany as well -.- but they have only crap :'D except zara and h&m...
    in btw thank you for letting me know that you received it. :) Hope you will have fun with it, dear!

    xoxo Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love that makeup bag! so pretty :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the grey and yellow topshop dress! so beautiful! It's winter here, this post makes me miss summer!

    Scarr xx
    http://scarlette910.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the lime lined dress perfect for this summer! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig