Sunday, 22 July 2012

sunday portrait 28






















001. The best days so far! Yesterday was amazing, amazing, amazing! I'm having so much fun. As you my now my friends is visiting me and on Wednesday we are both going to Poland. We had been touring London yesterday, even thought I do live in London for around 11 years now, I never really payed to much attention to the city. Took so many photos.

002. I haven't been replying to comments and emails, as I don't have time to be on my laptop during the day, but I promise you that soon I will do so. Sorry for the delays. I just want to enjoy the holiday. Hope you understand. 
Share:

3 comments

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig