Tuesday, 10 July 2012

mac mineralize skinfinish in lightscapade


I had picked up this product last November, as it had been pretty hyped product around the bloggers and it was Limited Edition. It was sold out as soon as it had come out. Recently I notice that MAC has it in their new collection, so I decided to finally do a post on it, as it's available, I'm not a fan of post of stuff that are no longer available. I also noticed that MAC may had put this in their permanent range.

The MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Lightscapade is an soft highlighter. I really love the way it's looks in the pan and on my cheeks. It's gives me such a nice gentle glow and somehow you can over apply it, if that makes any sense. As with some highlighter I sometimes apply too much. It's very easy to blend, Lightscapade is shimmery but doesn't contain chunks of glitter. Looks really love on the face, after around 6 hours it will fade, it isn't long wearing. It's very pale beige, not sure how would it work with darker skin tones, as it's works really well with my pale completions. I would recommend this to girls who don't like "in your face" highlighters.

Overall I do think it an great product, very easy to work with. I had it for 10 month and you can hardly see it's gone, when I first got it I kept on using it everyday for 2 months, then slightly rarely as I bought new highlighters, so I kept on switching them around. If you have a chance pick it up, it will be worth the money. Sorry that I had swatched it on my hand, but it's so difficult to photograph highlighters on the face.  
Share:

13 comments

  1. I really want to try that! It looks way more natural than the soft and gentle one. Thanks for the review :)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks gorgeous, much prefer it to soft & gentle.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so pretty, id love to get it but its a bit pricey! xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's pretty, very soft wash of highlighter! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. do you think if you already have MAC's soft and gentle its worth buying? x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post !

    I love MAC to death and I have that powder in my skin tone deep dark and It's really good !!


    Just stopped by your blog!
    Loved it instantly so I have no choice but to follow you around!!

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Might give this a try, really helpful review :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This highlighter looks perfect, i love a bit of shimmer x

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a really pretty subtle shade x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks gorgeous, great review :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I'm so torn between this and Soft and Gentle now! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig