Thursday, 26 July 2012

holiday make-up






















 MAXFACTOR 2000 CALORIES CURVE MASCARA, YSL TOUCHÉ ECLAT ILUMINATING CONCEALER, MAYBELLINE MINERALIZE CONCEALER, MAC OMEGA EYESHADOW (BROWS),  ILLAMASQUA EYESHADOW IN SLINK, NATRUAL COLLECTION PEACH MELBA BLUSH, NARS LAGUNA BRONZER, CHANEL VITALUMIERE AQUA FOUNDATION, MAC STUDIO SCULPT FOUNDATION, MAC LIPSTICK IN VIVA LA GLAM GAGA1 AND HUE, URBAN DECAY GLOSSY LIP PENCIL IN LOVECHILD, DIOR LIPGLOSS IN ..., MAC STUDIO FIX POWDER, LAURA MERCIER MINERAL FOUNDATION, SMASHBOX PHOTOREADY PRIMER

Yes, I am taking make-up on holiday with me. I do want to look good, as I will be visiting family. I know most of the people, so I want to look presentable. I'm not carrying any skincare products with me, as I have plenty at home(in Poland), which are new. The River Island Make-up bag has the right size, fit's everything I need. For 12 days holiday. This may look like I'm taking a lot, but honestly I'm not.

You may be wondering why I need 3 foundations, that pretty simple. I have around 2-3 uses out of the MAC Studio Sculpt foundation, so I will use it up, when I would like better coverage foundation. I'm also almost out of the Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation and I love it during summer. It's very light weight and water based. The Laura Mercier is great lightweight and in the rush foundation. You never know how much time I may have to get ready, normally they give me 3 minutes until we will go somewhere, I don't wear make-up when I'm at home. Studio Fix is so good to make my skin matte. I decided to take a primer, as I have no idea if I will need some help at applying foundation more smoothly. I'm taking 2 concealers, as I love the YSL, very light. I'm just taking the Maybelline just in case I will need more coverage. This is my new Mascara and I'm amazed by it. Makes my lashes look amazing. 

MAC Omega is my eyebrow shadow, will be also good to use in the crease. The Illamasqua eyeshadow is great for brighting my eyes. I'm taking my bronzer just in case I need to darken up my foundation. I'm taking one blush, as I'm not big fan of blushers. Two lipsticks will be enough for me, Gaga 1 is such a pretty pink and Hue is great to wear on daily basic. Urban Decay Lip Stick is a glossy "lipstick" very smooth on the lips. One lipgloss will be enough for me, I love this one as it's very smooth. 
Share:

14 comments

  1. Looking at how the make up you take away with you makes me realise how much I take! haha! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the river island makeup bag fits just enough :) you're taking a great amount for 12 days, for a weekend away i nearly take my whole collection! have a lovely time :) xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want all of your makeup! when i go on holiday i just take powder, lipstick and eyeliner. mainly because i am in the pool all the time and i never really need to look good aha. hope your having fun on holiday :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I was down the pool I will only take waterproof mascara or get my lashes tinted, will go on this type of holiday next year. I love swimming pools. x

      Delete
  4. I think you're taking just the right amount of makeup! I tend to overpack when it comes to makeup, I feel like I need to have some choices to pick from. Oh, and your makeup bag is really pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The makeup bag is so cute, love the colour. When I go on holidays I just take my everyday essentials too nothing more xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so refreshing to see someone take just the right amount of make up away on holiday with them! love the make up too! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love! You have such great taste!
    -Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want to try some Nars Product, have heard so many good things about them, I was so surprised that you could fit all that in that bag! AMAZING!
    http://creativegesturebeauty.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  9. WHERE did you get the Maybelline concealer?! I LOVE it but it's been discontinued everywhere I've looked.. Love the makeup bag as well!! :) x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your bag - need to see if river island still sell it! You have a lovely collection too x

    josieowen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig