Thursday, 12 July 2012

clarisonic mia, my thoughts























I'm sure that most of you still remember the bloggers hype on Clarisonic, why do I have to buy everything that has so much hype? I bought my Mia 7 months ago, I remember saving for it, as it's pretty expensive investment. Is it actually worth the money? I'm still unsure. Sometimes I love to use it and sometimes I find it useless.  

Yes, I did go through the breaking out stage at the beginning, my skin got very soft after. I liked that, but after a while I just got pretty lazy and stopped using it very often, as I didn't feel like my skin needs such a good clean everyday.  When I bought my Clarisonic it's arrived with an Clarisonic cleanser, which was so useless. Didn't really do anything. I think that the main problem people have, is to find good cleanser that will work with the Clarisonic. I really like using La Roche Posay Effaclar Foaming Gel, both are great combination. Not sure why, but when I used Clarisonic on daily basic, it made my pores appear larger, and normally you can't see them. It didn't help me get rid of my blackheads on my nose. From time to time I do suffer from break out, the La Roche Posay Gel helps me to get rid of them faster and keep my skin clear, I don't use my Clarisonic when I have pretty bad break out, as sometimes it can get worst. I would recommend using the Clarisonic 1-3 times a week, but not everyday, just to give your skin good cleansing. The brush itself isn't the softest, even thought I have the sensitive skin one and to be honest I don't change it as often as recommended as they are expensive.

Clarisonic can be handy, but you can easily live with out it. Wish I didn't buy it, as I feel that good scrub could do exactly the same job. If you have Clarisonic what are your thought on it? 
Share:

9 comments

  1. I'm glad you did this review as I had been umming and arring about buying one but for such a pricy product I'd want some longevity. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou for doing this review, i have been debating getting this for a while but seeing everyone else's reviews plus this makes me think it is not really worth the money ::)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had my Clarisonic Mia for a year and a half now. I only use it at night, but I dont feel like my face is clean from the day unless I've used it now. I find that when I concentrate the vibrations on a particular breakout on my face it helps it go away faster for me...It also completely gets rid of any clogged pores and black heads! Can't live without it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never really wanted to try the Clarisonic, despite the hype, because of all the things like breaking out that come with it. My skin is so reactive anyway I wouldn't dare risk it - not to mention I have no idea how this can't be harsh on your face! I don't know, £120 just seems like such a lot when you could just give your face a good scrub. This is probably why I'd be a terrible beauty blogger haha xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I was brought here for a reason! I was just talking to my fiance about the clarisonic and my desperation for it and now I'm not so sure. Thank you for your honesty!

    My skin is super super sensitive and (it irritates me) I don't want to use something that will cause me to break out (even more than I already do)

    xoxo
    Chloe Polo

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's nice to see a good honest review like this! I have been tempted soo many times by this but always wondered if it's worth the hype, I think this has definitely made my mind up and that il be giving it a miss :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been eyeing this up for a while. I think I am going to get the face & body.
    I hope I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't think I've ever seen this in Italy..

    ReplyDelete
  9. never used it,l too expensive... thank you for your sincerity, it's a good review :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig