Monday, 30 July 2012

bourjois magic nail polish remover























Products that has lots of hype around the bloggers community, if it actually that good? I must admit that it is very good!  Totally worth trying. I think that soon we will be overloaded with nail polish remover just like this one, they will just vary from ingredients and prices. I did uses to use a nail polish remover just like this one, overboard they have very similar nail polishes remover just like this one. Not sure why did it take so long to have something like this in the UK. 

As Bourjois claims it should take a second to remove the nail polish, and to be honest I don't agree with that, I normally need just one good twist, to remove 3 coats. This little baby is amazing for glitter nail polish! Makes my life so much easier, I love wearing glitter nail polishes. If you are wearing glitter nail polish then you must give it more time to get it removed properly.  It doesn't dry out you nails, is very nails friendly. I'm not sure how does it work with fake nails, as I don't wear them. The smell isn't nasty, it leaves your fingers and nails smelling really fruity. Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover also contains sweet almond oil, this is great for your cuticles. I still do use another Oil for my cuticles as this one is not enough for my nails.

I think this is an excellent products and very simple to use, you don't need to use cotton pads with it. The Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover is something that I will always have in my house, even my Mum really likes it. I'm not sure for how long this will last, as I only have it for 1 month so far.
Share:

12 comments

  1. I really want to try this out, it looks so much easier than faffing around with cotton pads! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely going to purchase this! check out my blog,xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This hasn't arrived in Australia yet! I love wearing glitter nail polish but hate removing it... This could be the solution :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really want to try this out, i love wearing glitter polish too :D i can never find it in boots though! xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  5. There have been loads of removers like these in the UK - used to always use them as a young-teen! Not sure whether they still do though so i may snap this us as it doesn't smell as bad as most i've used! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i need to get this! i wear alot of glitter nail polish and dread taking it off! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm getting this as soon as possible!

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
  8. i really want to try this but apparently boots do their own version for half the price... x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I remember having something like this when I was younger!
    - blog.andrealamo.de

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I really want to try it! Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the review girl. I definitely should try this.

    With love,

    Sanne
    Confessions of a blonde

    ReplyDelete
  12. kocham takie zmywacze, nie uzywam juz tradycyjnych.

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig