Tuesday, 17 July 2012

blogs i like 2


My favourite type of post, I love sharing my favourite blogs with you. There are so many blogs which I want to share with you, I keep on adding new links to my list. I have over 40+ already and the list is still growing. Hopefully each of you will find something new to read.  Somehow I couldn't add the links to the "photos", blogger kept on moving everything.


























Not a Fashion Student is a mixture of Fashion and Beauty blog. Charlotte is 21 years old, she looks so lovely. I'm really loving the blog design, as well as the post.























Hello October another great blog. I'm really loving the design as well as the blog name. Suzie also have a Youtube channel. She is such a lovely girl. I really enjoy reading Suzie posts.






















Katharine is such a beauty! I'm really loving her style. Katharine also blogs about beauty. The photos on her blog are nice and clear.






















Tattooed Tealady is another great blog to read. Sophia is such a lovely girl! The photos on her blog are very clear, that what I also like about blogs. Sophia's blog is mostly focused on beauty.






















Annabel blog contains a bit of everything. This post helped me discover something new, I still can't get enough of it. Annabel's post are very easy to read, that what I mostly like about blogs, the blog design also looks very pretty.
Share:

12 comments

  1. Thank you so much!
    What a lovely surprise :)
    I love your blog too xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when people do this type of posts, they always help me discover such great blogs! :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely lovely post. I may put together one similar to this if you don't mind as it's such a nice thought. You've actually introduced me to four fantastic new blogs which I am v grateful for! I already follow the lovely Tattooed Tealady and have done for a while now - so 5 fabulous pics!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow thank you so much for including me lovely! i'm so flattered, I'm such a big fan of your blog! I already follow Tatooed Tealady and Hello October so going to check out the ones :) thank you so much this had made my day as I'm very poorly with flu at the moment! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks - these are definitely my kind of blogs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks again! i will definitely check these out =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some great blogs :) I think it's so important to be positive about the blogs we like and also help to point others in there direction.

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh picked up a few new blogs to read :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love these types of posts :) just checking a couple out now, thanks for sharing! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello!
    After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot".
    "International Directory Blogspot" is made of thousend of blogs from 135 countries. If you join us and follow our blog, you will have many more visitors.
    It's very simple, you just have to follow our blog, enter your Country and your blog url in a comment, and you will be automatically integrate into the Country list.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world and to share different passions, fashion, paintings, art works, photos, poems.
    So you will be able to find in different countries other people with passions similar to your ones.
    I think this community could also interest you.
    We ask you to follow the blog "Directory" because it will give you twice as many possibilities of visits to your blog!
    Thank you for your understanding.
    Please follow our blog, it will be very appreciate.
    I wish you a great day, with the hope that you will follow our blog "Directory".
    After your approval to join us, you will receive your badge
    Regards
    Chris
    I follow your blog, I hope it will please you
    To find out more about us, click on the link below:
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I follow all of these except the last one, so I think I'll e of to check it out, thanks! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these posts! Thank you :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig