Tuesday, 19 June 2012

what's inside my bag


BAG ALDO, CHANEL SUNGLASSES, TOPSHOP LIPSTICK IN TEASE, MAC LIPSTICK IN HUE, MAX FACTOR FALSE LASH EFFECt MASCARA, OPITEX DRY EYES DROPS, MAC STUDIO FIX POWDER, BLACKBERRY PHONE, BLACK PEN, URBAN DECAY SUPER-SATURATED LIP STICK IN LOVECHILD, ACCESSORIZE TICKET HOLDER

Recently I had registered to What's in my Handbag, where you can upload your handbag. Every week they give out a sample, if you qualify you will receive it. I love having a look through other handbags.  You can view my bag on their website here. I do change my bags very often, as everything depends from my day. If I'm going to be busy I go for bigger bag, so I could fit more in. I bought this Aldo bag ages ago, and I just hardly ever worn it, as I forgotten about it. It does look like Chanel handbag, I really love the colour of it. 

Straight away you can spot my Chanel sunglasses case, I carry these sunglasses all the time with me. BTW it's the only pair of sunglasses I own. I always were them while driving, mostly when the sun is really bright. Hopefully we will have more sun soon. Blackberry, the worst phone ever! I used to have an iPhone when it's first came out, but then when my contract had finished I wanted something different and it was the worst decision I ever made. 6 month to go until my contract will be over. OPITEX is a must have, as my eyes get really dry. Yes I do carry to many lip products, I just love lipsticks. The Topshop lipstick in Tease is something new. I love the colour on my lips. Urban Decay Super Gloss lip stick is something that I had for very long amount of time, and I love it too much. MAC Hue is the most amazing every day shade. MAC Studio Fix powder is just always with me as it has a mirror. The Accessorize ticket  holder contains everything like my bank cars, bus/underground ticket, college id. Hope you like my bag. I will soon do another post like this with my bigger bag, so you will see what I carry on more busy days. 
Share:

15 comments

  1. I wish I was this organized! Love your bag as well xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bag! Never heard of the Urban decay lip stick before but it sounds good!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I really love these to see what other people carry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these posts! Topshop lipstick in tease and studio fix are staples in makeup collection! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these posts too! It's always interesting to see what someone else carries. You can usually tell a lot about who the person is just by what they carry inside their purse :) I need to do one of these posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I signed up to this site but haven't yet used it. This post has spurred me on! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. your bag seems so need and organised, love the accesorise ticket holder! love your bag, must check out the website :D xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post. Could have told you i-phone is the best :D
    xo

    glamDevils

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love your bag, its soo pretty. i have a blackberry and tbh i dont think its too bad, i dont think i could trust myself with an iphone as most of my friends broke them soo easily and im clumsy anyway (: x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your bag seems so organised! I carry anything and everything around with me so I never know where anything is haha!

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never heard of that site before, but I have to check it out :) I love seeing pictures of what people keep in their handbags (who doesn't!?). And I really liked you handbag too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a lovely post, did you upload your bag to the website? I love WIMH!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these handbag holder! At least a useful accessory. Christian Dior does a beautiful one with Khabarovsk stones.. vet stylish. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.A fantastic presentation. Very open and informative.You have beautifully presented your thought in this blog post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig