Thursday, 14 June 2012

what do i like to watch






















90210 is the first series I started to watch. I been enjoying it, but now I find it a bit boring. Wish they could add something more interesting to the plot. The best part of the show is the clothing the girls wear, I just like to see what sort of outfit they are wearing.



















Gossip Girl is one of my favourite series, I love the moments with Chuck and Blair. I do hope they will be back together one day. Selena is my least favourite character at the moment. I also hope that Jenny would come back to the plot soon, I really loved her outfits.



















Pretty Little Liars is the best show I ever had watched! The plot is amazing. I first had read the book and then I found out that they are making a series out of it. I would love to finally find out who A is. It may be group of people. The girls always look so glamours, I wonder when are they going to have a normal life. "I'm back bitches ~A".




















The Lying Game is very similar to Pretty Little Liars, but here you have twins, who are looking for they birth mother. The plot is very interesting. Emma&Sutton are both played by one actress. Season 2 will be on around winter time, can't wait. I will strongly recommend this to people who like to watch mystery stuff.



















Made in Chelsea is a new series that I started to watch. I think I been watching it for around 2months, I already managed to catch up on everything. Millie, Caggie and Jamie are my favourite characters, although it's sort of real life series, they still ad some set up scenes.

I really enjoy post like this so I decided to do my own, what's are your favourite series/shows? I also really like Jersey Shore, TOWIE, The Hills and many more. I also like to watch Brazilian soaps, they are normally translated and have such a great plots. If you ave anything to recommend to me, please do so.
Share:

18 comments

  1. I love PLL, it is just soooo gripping! I used to watch Gossip girl as well, but I stopped during the 3rd season since it already seemed a little bit boring to me..The Hills is ok too, but I mainly watched it because of Lauren. And I would totally forget about Keeping up with the Kardashians, omg I love it! Don't judge me, haha :D :D
    And I also love Skins, but only the first 2 seasons..and How I met your mother and The big bang theory are hilarious too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My God, I cannot stress enough how much I love Pretty Little Liars! I've been keeping up with the episodes airing in America and it is just so good! I think Spencer and Toby have got to be my favourite television couple ever.

    I don't really watch that many TV shows but I love PLL, Criminal Minds, The Big Bang Theory and Modern Family. I used to watch True Blood but I became a bit disinterested.

    http://paintpotted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vampire Diaries! Looking at your list, I'm sure you'll love this series too. :D It's my favourite show. :) The first few episodes of season 1 are a bit slow but if you push through those it gets REALLY good and doesn't stop. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this post is such a good idea! i love MIC, i've only been watching it for 2 months too and understand it all! heard so much about Pretty Little Liars, may have to have a look! xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah I'm so the same as you with 90210. I love seeing what they're wearing but how many times do they want to involve a drug storyline or someone having a car crash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty Little Liars is my fave too, I love trying to figure out who's evil - no one escapes my suspicions! I'm currently convinced Ezra is involved somehow! Comedy-wise I love Community, it's only 20 minutes an ep so it's currently fuelling my revision xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. aah Made in Chelsea is my new love, I need to watch from season one! I love 90210 too but stopped watching it as I got so far behind so I have the box sets to get through, I loved pretty little liers but I can't seem to get it on my tv any more, I don't have sky xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely love Pretty Little Liars and Gossip Girl! Definitely 2 of my favorite shows, along with Keeping up with the Kardashians! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. procz chelsea kocham wszystkie, a pll najbardziej :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I watch all of these and love them all!
    Watch Vampire Diaries, it's amazing, but you just have to get through the first few eps!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love made in chelsea, it is so funny. Wish Caggie was in it more this series. I kind of got bored of watching 90210 this series, I just don't enjoy it as much. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I watch all of them and so addicted! The lying game is my favourite at the moment definitely! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gossip Girl is just amazing for fashion.. Prob the main reason I watch it!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love love love 90210 and Gossip Girl!!

    thebeautymist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love PLL but haven't ever watched The Lying Game. Might give it a go seeing as I love mystery. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm definitely a reality tv addict. Love 90210, TOWIE & MIC... But you've missed out my fave which is The Gilmore Girls!!!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  17. I also love all these shows!! I haven't start watching Made in Chelsea yet, but I think I'll start as soon as my exams are over.

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fantastic beat ! ӏ woulԁ lіke tο apprenticе whilѕt yοu amenԁ youг wеbsite,
    hoω сan i subsсribe for a blog web site?
    Τhe account helped mе a acceptable deal.
    I weге tiny bit acquainted of this your bгoadcast offered bгіght clear idеa
    Visit my web-site ; pretty little liars episode 6

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig