Tuesday, 5 June 2012

tresemme volumising dry shampoo























Dry shampoo is my hair routine essential. There are quite a lot of dry shampoos in the market, so choosing the right one can be a bit tricky. I had tried few different brands before, but this one was the best out of all I tried. TRESemme had few different types of dry shampoos, the Volumising one is my favourite. I must say it does add volume to my flat hair. 

I wash my hair every 3rd day, my hair are fine and flat. I have very sensitive scalps, so I aim not to wash my hair to often, so I use dry shampoo in between washes. The TRESemme is the only dry shampoo which didn't leave the powdery feeling on my hair (the Bastie left way too much powder on my hair), when  some did I felt like my hair do need the wash much more than before. The smell is very fresh, it has a hint of lemongrass, the smell isn't overpowering. I spray it on my roots and I wait for around a minute and then massage this into my hair. This bottle last me for around 1,5month.

This bottle will be coming with me on holiday. Dry shampoos are very easy to use in my opinion, as they don't need much effort. I wouldn't recommend to use it every single day, as somehow this may cause damage to your hair.
Share:

11 comments

  1. I bought the Batiste XXL volume but it left my hair so so sticky with residue it defeated the object as I had to wash straight away after. Whilst I use the original Batiste I totally get what you mean about the powdery residue. It leaves my hair which is dark brown looking dull which is a shame so this review came at the perfect time as I am looking for a new dry shampoo without breaking the bank. I shall def pick this up next time I venture to Boots!

    Becky

    beckys makeup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! I really need to try more dry shampoos as I'd like to get more use out of them, but I've yet to find one I really like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard so many good things about this dry shampoo but I just didn't like it when I tried it out for myself. Maybe I need to try it again!

    Chelle x
    http://chellesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i used to use dry shampoo before i started using baby powder, i just sprinkle some of the johnsons baby powder in my hair, wait a minute then massage and brush it out, i then spray something else in my hair to get rid of the smell. But it works soo much better than any dry shampoo i have ever tried and it leaves my hair looking clean all day (: x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this one! Dove is my second favorite!!!

    -Andrea
    blog.andrealamo.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to invest in a new one...might try this xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never used this make before, always go to Batiste. However might try this out for a change :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I find that some Batiste ones are great some are not so great!

    thebeautymist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I may try this one after my Bastiste XXL runs out because although I've always used Bastiste I don't think it's always the best and the results don't seem to last very long in my hair! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll have a look for this after my spending ban :P I always use batiste and get on well, for holidays I use the mark hill dry shampoo holiday hair, it's amazing away, but not so good at home!

    Lucy
    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always use dry shampoo! it’s great for those in between days isn’t it? I find it helps when putting my hair up too, gives it a bit more texture. I usually get Fudge or Tigi from Hairtrade as that is the cheapest place you can get it at the moment x

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig