Friday, 29 June 2012

things i want 17


Neon is really hot at the moment, but I'm not really brave enough to wear it. So I'm planning to pick up some accessories. The make-up bag looks so nice, will be so handy while travelling. I love small bracelets on my hand, most are normally in the style of this one, so I would love to pick it up and it's really cheap. The top is so pretty, I saw similar one in River Island will check soon if they still have it, if not I will go for this one. Was this lipstick the part of Topshop winter collection? If yes then I want it really badly, as I love the colour and I didn't pick it up in winter. 
BTW: can you see all pictures on my blog in the posts?
Share:

10 comments

  1. Love the yellow makeup bag, im not brave enough to wear neon either, the closest i get is a bright nail polish.

    I can see all your blog photos except for a couple on the la roche posay post(could just be my laptop though!) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I love all of those items!! So cute!
    Love your blog, what a cute layout :) x
    http://www.la-vida-fresa.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh i love this makeup bag <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the make up bag! I'm the same, I don't think I am brave enough to wear neon, maybe one day. Love the shade of the Topshop lipstick too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. determined to get my hands on a Topshop lipstick soon, love them :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these picks, I got the lipstick when it was released as part of the limited edition range - really glad they have re-released it :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com/
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the t-shirt! the print is awesome! follow each other?
    xoxo eve

    ReplyDelete
  8. Topshop lipstick looks niceee xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the t-shirt print and the bracelet is so cute. I can see your photos on this post but not the ones below

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig