Friday, 22 June 2012

things i want 16



Skincare want, I know I'm going a bit crazy, but to be honest I run out out of most of my skin care products. My skin went a bit mental lately, it's so difficult to control it. I decided to play it safe, La Roche Posay is one of my favourite skincare brand, this Purifying Foaming Gel is amazing! I went through three tubs already, it's smells really nice. It always makes my skin go clear. Avene is a brand that I never had a chance to try out, so I'm planning to give it a go. As the products don't contain many ingredients. St.Ives is the best facial scrub! I haven't scrubbed my face for so long! As I kept on forgetting to buy it. I'm out of day cream and the one that I had so far didn't seem to work, so I'm still looking for a good hydrating cream. I need to take care of my face for the summer holiday. 

Share:

10 comments

  1. i've heard so much about ST Ives scrub, i want to try it out :D xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted the vichy normaderm for ages, have been using it for about 3 months and its not doing anything fantastic for me, a good moisturiser but not life changing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Might have to give the laroche posay stuff a chance next time i run- always sounds really good

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am becoming a skincare junkie, Love La roche posay and Avene. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really want to try the St.Ives scrub, looking for a new exfoliator actually! x
    Dreams and Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm all about skincare at the moment too! I've heard such good things about the St Ives scrub x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to try the face scrub because i need a new one! Definitely pick up the Avene products, the ones i've tried were all really effective but gentle!xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey lovely! :)
    I want to tell you that you've won my giveaway! I've sent you a mail! :))

    xoxo FlirtingwithFashion

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ive head lots of great things about St Ives scrub - and it's such a good price as well! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vichy normaderm is my lifesaver when I get breakouts. I love the full range!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig