Friday, 15 June 2012

things i want 15


As today is my payday, I decided to go for a big shopping. Hopefully I will pick up everything I want. My holiday it's coming very soon, so I wanted to pick up some goods to be more ready for it. My scalps are driving me crazy! They are super dry, no shampoos seems to help. Hopefully the BB tonic will help me out. The lipstick has such a lovely colour, I love it. The River Island top is really pretty too. BTW is any of you attending the Towib event tomorrow? 
 EDIT 18/06: I bought the top, lipstick and BB tonic. 
Share:

10 comments

  1. i always love your wishlists :) quite happily have everything on here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Cath Kidston shower bag :) would also love to try a Topshop lipstick! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! the lipstick is a gorgeous shade and i really like the tee! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the packaging of topshops lipsticks! The bag is cute too. Love that the wishlist has a pink theme! and good luck with your hair troubles, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that topshop lipstick is gorgeous! really want to get something form Cath Kidston, love there designs! xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOWWWWWWW, i think we have exact same style haha!? in love with all of these, seriously!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice, visit my blog:) we can follow each others.
    Miss
    http://www.armocromia.com/2012/06/special-alert-dior-summer-mix-now-15.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. the topshop lipstick <3 such a pretty shade, you should definitely get it.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. everything looks lovely! you made me want to go out and purchase everything myself now...haha!Great post :)x

    ReplyDelete
  10. how did you create your wishlist?

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig