Friday, 1 June 2012

thing I want 11



Another hair obsession "want list". I really want to have hair in good condition for the summer holidays. As we protecting our body from the sun, what about our hair? I hate wearing hats, so I been thinking about this spray oil, by the way I love spraying stuff on my hair! They feel more hydrated. The Bumble and Bumble brand is something new for me, of course I heard some stuff about the BB brand, but I never tried anything from them. The Deep Masque contains proteins, that amazing for the hair. The shampoo is very gentle another plus, I'm willing to pay a bit more to take better care of my hair. The jumpsuit looks amazing! I might do a cheeky order or I will visit my local River Island and try it on.
Share:

9 comments

  1. I've never tried BB products but I've heard great things about them, love the jumpsuit btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I really need to try Bumble and Bumble products, they seem to be everywhere at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bumble and bumble is a fantastic brand. I use their tonic, thickening spray, and coco de creme conditioner. The salon I work at uses their products. Love your page:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so great!!

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is always a pleasure seeing a great blogger. I am now following :) so I do love it. I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net and FOLLOW. I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks and God Bless~

    steven b.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love BB stuff! I have their serum for curly hair. Some of their stuff is a bit pricey, but all the good stuff is! That jumpsuit is super cute! I'm waiting for River Island to come over to the US!

    Love your blog, lady, so glad I found it today!
    Jess
    jessbuckley.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to try B&B but have coloured hair so am not sure what to go for!! Beautiful blog, am now following :)
    Charlotte
    x x

    lilmisschickas.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never heard before this brand, I have to try it!

    Www.theitaliansmoothie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I'm liking this jumpsuit ! xx

    butterfleyesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig