Sunday, 17 June 2012

sunday portrait 23

001. On Saturday I went to TOWIB. The event was amazing! Hayley done great job. I must mention it was so much better than the one last one. We had more open space, and chance to decide what workshop do we want to go to. You could had picked up a drink and biscuits. I been to 3 Towib event so far and I can't wait for more. I also had a chance to meet lovely people.

002. I'm finally off college! So I will have a lot more free time. I'm planning to re-organise my room. I just need a small organisation change. New bed is needed, as the one I have just annoys me, it's looks like this. I just want a simple bed. As well as I need to deal with the magazines I collected over the years and the new ones.

003. On Friday I went on big shopping spree, and I bought some things from my wishlists. Brent Cross Shopping Centre have my favourite selection of shops and it's not far away from me. I didn't go mad with beauty products this time, it was more about clothes. Six weeks left until my holiday. BTW I finally had created a pintrest account, if you want you can follow me here.
Share:

11 comments

  1. You look lovely! :) Sounds like TOWIB was great, I haven't been to any yet! x
    Dreams and Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so pretty! TOWIB, sounds amazing! I want to go on a shopping spree, hehe. xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could have gone to TOWIB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. towib sounded amazingg. i have that ikea black metal bed, and i always bang my head on it ahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd of love to gone to TOWIB, It's just such a trek from up north! Good luck with the reorganisation!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Again, I wish I stayed in London :( I would love to meet fellow bloggers. It must have been a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Followed your Pinterest :) xo

    theaveragebrunette.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!
    become one of my follower!
    now i will follow you,

    your miss
    http://www.armocromia.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have stunning hair!
    I really wanted to go to TOWIB but I couldn't get the day off work, it sounds like an amazing event :)
    Love Holz oxo

    http://beautifulsimplicity-holziepink.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Was lovely to meet you at TOWIB :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig