Sunday, 10 June 2012

sunday portrait 22






















 
001. I really enjoyed the 1 week break from college, I'm back only on Tuesday to mount my final work for photography, as I didn't have much time to do it the other week. Hopefully I will get good grade, fingers cross. I only done one A2 this year, as my college had cancelled all AS, and they cancelled A2 Art, so I wasn't able to finish it off, I had called over 10 colleges, and none of them let me finish it off, as they wanted me to move to their college. I failed English Literature. I'm planning to do Foundation Art for the next year and then I'm off to uni. Hopefully. 

002. I started *sort of* my 'new' job, it the same one as the last one but I have more hours, this means more money and soon I will get more hours, so it will almost turn into full time. I don't want to do it forever, so I'm planning to continue my education.

003. The whole EURO2012 'thing' is actually quite enjoyable, for first time in my life I'm enjoying watching football, okay I lied, second! I normally only watch it when Arsenal&Chelsea are playing. As my brother is a supporter of Arsenal and I'm the fan of Chelsea, we love to tease each other. I'm just gutted that Poland had a draw with Greece, I watched the first half so I went to work with a good mood, but then I found out that it was 1-1. In case you wondering why I'm supporting Poland it's simply because I'm POLISH, I just grew up in London. We moved to England when I was 7, so it's been a good 11years since I been living here. 

004.Next Saturday I'm off to The Only Way is Blogging (TOWIB) this will be my third time. I love the whole idea of bloggers having a chance to meet each other as well as you can learn lots of interesting things.
Share:

10 comments

  1. I love the colour of your lipstick.
    I wish I stayed in London. I am missing out on so much! It is really affecting my blog, I can't accept invites to events, simply becadse I would need to fly to London and pay for a hotel :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look lovely, TOWIB is such a good idea! xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was planning on going to TOWIB but I'm still not sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous!
    Have fun at TOWIB! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Angelica,
    I'm sure you've had this a lot before but I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award on my blog, you're blog is great! :)
    http://versatilebloggeraward.wordpress.com/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun at TOWIB! I hope I can attend a similar event too in the near future. I really want to meet some fellow bloggers. :)

    http://sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Angelica, I must say you really suit that bright pink lipstick :) Good luck with photography :) http://creativegesturebeauty.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look beautiful. and the pink lip colour suits you very well.
    Have fun with your new (sort of) job. :)

    I have a $100 gift card giveaway starting June 11. Come check it out.

    keep in touch.

    Cheers, Jacquie

    http://chicadvisor.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope your job goes more to plan than your A levels! And have fun at TOWIB, sounds like a great event :) ~ox

    simplesophie.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love your lipstick colour, soo pretty. have fun at TOWIB (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig