Sunday, 3 June 2012

sunday portrait 21

001. I almost forgotten it's Sunday today, I spend my whole day at work yesterday. Just now me and my brother went to get KFC for the whole family, so much food *yummy*, last time I had KFC was 6 month ago, as I'm not such a big fan of their food. I'm more of pizza lover. We also had our friends over earlier.

002. I don't have much to say about this week, as it was pretty boring. I was at home for most of the week, of course I did go to work in the evenings. I also haven't been posting too often for the past to weeks, just because I kept on being busy with other things in my life. Will soon update you on this.
Share:

3 comments

  1. Hey there, I just stumbled upon your blog and fell in love !! Im your newest follower and I hope you can follow back =]

    www.thisishearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it's been good busy! And I'm not the world's biggest fan of KFC either, I prefer Domino's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you look amazing! I love your lipstick <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig