Monday, 18 June 2012

philip kingsley elasticizer hair treatment
























I heard a lot about this product before having a chance to try it, the price kept on putting me off. Then I had a chance to try it out, as I received this in Glossy Box and then Feel Unique also had it in their beauty box. As you may know I like taking care of my hair, as recently I had a hair cut, I'm trying to not let them go back to the state they had been before. I also have the most sensitive scalps, they are so dry and flaky. It's not dandruff. 

Philip Kingsley Elasticizer is the best hair treatment I ever tried! You apply this all over damped hair, for around 10-20minutes, before actually shampooing the hair. I mostly focus on my scalps and the ends on my hair, then I put a towel and keep it on my hair for around 30minutes. This leaves my hair so soft and healthy looking, as well less frizzy. It doesn't leave your hair looking greasy. One thing that annoys me is the fact that you have to apply it on dirty hair, although I do think this is the most amazing "pre shampoo" hair treatment.

Even thought it's very expensive for the full size I'm still planning to buy it. It will be a great investment and will last for very long time. Wish the packaging of the full size could be much more better, as I don't like dipping my fingers inside pots.When I do I always over use products, in this way. I'm also planning to have a look at the whole Philip Kingsley range. Did you have a chance to try it out?

Share:

8 comments

  1. I never heard that brand before but it seems great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard about this before and really want to try it, sounds quite good! I have really dry hair and a lot of split ends so hopefully this should help! x
    Dreams and Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have heard a few people talk about this, and it sounds soo good i really want to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah I got this too and used it as recommended by Anna where I used this as an overnight treatment. The results? Super soft shiny locks! Definitely recommend if you can get a sample size I am not sure however I could justify such an amount for a hair treatment though.

    Becky
    beckys makeup

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've heard alot about this and really want to try it out! my hair needs a bit of treatment and i could do with softer hair! xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a dry flaky scalp too!
    I may have to buy some!
    Thanks for sharing
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. i LOVE LOVE LOVE PK products... so much! his elastizer has totes changed my hair for the better :)

    xxx
    http://www.unnakednails.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used this when I wanted to go blonde again to try and get my hair in good condition first. You can usually get individual sachets in salons for less money :) x

    beautyimaginarium.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig