Monday, 25 June 2012

mua undressed eyeshadow palette











Make-Up Academy (MUA) is very affordable brand, and recently they had launched new neutral colour palette, Undressed. MUA also have very successful Heaven and Earth palette, which also contains neutral colours. The colours are not the same. As you all may already know I love wearing neutral eyeshadows. This palette had been getting lots of love from me recently, I almost had hit the pan on the lightest shade (Shade 1) and slightly darker brown with reddish glitter (Shade 10).

The eyeshadows are such a great quality and the lasting power is pretty good. I get around 6 hours of wear. The colours are very nice, and look very similar to the Naked 1 palette, Leanne done a great post on that. They look very similar but not all shades are exactly the same. In this palette you have 3 matte shades, I must mention that they aren't pigmented so well, but you can build the colour up. The metallic/shimmery colours are really well pigmented. The eyeshadows are really soft and easy to blend out, as well as build up. MUA eyeshadows have very good quality.

You will be able to find this palette in stores on the 4th July, but for now you can order it off from the MUA website. MUA palettes are very affordable, and the selection of colours is great. The quality of the eyeshadows is amazing, the packaging may look a bit cheap, but it doesn't matter too me as it still looks nice.
Share:

23 comments

  1. I love MUA stuff even If I have to order it without trying because I live in Italy :( but they're quite pigmented and I have some palette incuded thsi one which I loveee!!
    xoxo eli http://elinelpaesedellemeraviglie.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love mua, i love the heaven and earth palette definately going to try the undressed, its super similar to the naked palette! xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried their products, but I've heard they're great. I'm definitely planning to buy some of their lipsticks and palettes in the near future.

    www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to get my hands on one of these.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i can't wait to get this, compliments the heaven and earth pallet so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colors look amazing for such a great price! I love MUA!

    ReplyDelete
  7. its such a great palette i love the shades!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I picked up some MUA products at the weekend, I couldn't believe the quality for the price! I wish I hadn't purchased the Naked Palette and waited until this had come out, what a great dupe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree this is very reminiscent of the shades in the Naked palette. I love the fact that this has a variety of neutral shades which is right up my street.

    Becky
    beckys makeup

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love seeing these posts! The palette looks great and I bet it's going to be another big hit. It looks identical almost to the Naked palette!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait to try this palette for myself! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks so pretty :) I wish we had MUA over here, but I guess I can order it online.

    Have a lovely week! //Niina

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like an ideal, everyday pallete! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. this reminds me of the sleek palettes. this seems like a really great dupe to the naked palettes!

    ReplyDelete
  15. do you think it's worth buying if you have the naked palettes? It looks such a bargain for £4 though! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a difficult question, I have both Naked Palette and I also like really this one too. I think with £4 you can't go wrong and it's still going to be pretty handy. x

      Delete
  16. Looks great! I've never bought an MUA palette, for some reason I'm always more drawn to the Sleek ones, but I really like these colours. I'll have to get one :) x

    beautyimaginarium.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love lovelove this pallet, i used it today on a bride and bridesmaid, the highlighter shades are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  18. i like the colors of this palette

    ReplyDelete
  19. I can't believe how cheap this is! The colours all look so wearable and it's definitely something to go on my holiday wishlist!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. I adore your blog !
    And thank you for your sweet comment :) x

    ReplyDelete
  21. I want to get my hands on this palette so so badly!!
    Love Holz oxo
    http://beautifulsimplicity-holziepink.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I created a look with this palette inspired by my favourite make up artist karla powell, head of make up at MUA. I posted the picture up on my blog, http://sbaldwinmua.blogspot.co.uk/ if you care to take a look :-)) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig