Thursday, 28 June 2012

l'oreal elvive conditioning replenish spray


It's had been recently very hot in London and hot weather affects my hair really badly. They get really dry and frizzy. I love to use leave in conditioners in my hair, just to make them look more smooth. Spray leave in conditioners are my favourite, so simple to use. I been using this for around a month now and I use it on daily basic, I love to spray it on dry hair. I feel like the moisture comes back. The Conditioning spray doesn't weigh down my hair, that's a big plus, as some leave in conditioners did. It won't make your hair go sticky, so you shouldn't be afraid of using it. My hair after wash have really bad tangles, and this spray does help me to de-tangle them. I can go on with so many positive things about this product forever. The smell is really nice and it's last on the hair for around 4hours. My hair are less frizzy. Just to make you aware this won't fix your split ends, it doesn't add volume to your hair. I will strongly recommend this product,  if you are looking for a spray conditioners.
Share:

5 comments

  1. I have this conditioner but haven't tried it yet! I love the yellow version though for dry hair :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds brilliant, so cheap too!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. interesting product- i love the l'oreal hair line


    x Jordan
    - Boho Vanity -

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a handy product to have in your bag! Xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig