Wednesday, 27 June 2012

la roche posay effaclar purifying foaming gel




As some of you may already know, I had really bad break out. So I decided to go back to my old skin routine to get it fixed. La Roche-Posay is my all time favourite brand for skincare. My Dermatologist had recommended this to me last summer and from that time I went through 4 tubs. In Poland you can get a larger bottle with a pump and for cheaper price. As well as I think that the UK version has slightly different formula, but it still works. 

This product doesn't irritate my skin or eyes. It's removes make-up really nicely, I normally prefer to use it in the morning. I massage this on my face, and then splash my face with cold water. The scent is really nice. This is actually a foaming gel, but it won't dry out your skin, as it's soap-free. On the good note this controls the oils on your face. The Purifying Foaming Gel also has pH 5.5  which is great for the skin. When I got back to using this, my break out get so much better, I almost have break out free face.This also works well with Clarsonic.The most amazing part is that it's Alcohol free, my skin can't stand anything that contains alcohol. The Purifying Foaming Gel also contains La Roche Posay thermal spring water, I had never tried that before, but I'm planning to get it for my summer holiday.

I will soon do a post on full skin care routine, as I feel that everything is finally working for me. I will strongly recommended it if you suffer from breaks out, but you must remember what works for me it may not work for you. For reference my skin is combination to oily, it's mostly oily on my forehead and nose. Pretty normal elsewhere, in winter my cheeks will get really dry.
Share:

2 comments

  1. Great review. La Roche Posay is a brand I'm looking into. I've seen a lot of post recently about people having break outs- myself included- maybe theres something in the air?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my all time favourite cleanser, when I stop using this and try other brands me skin has a tantrum and won't behave until I give it this back. really amazing review. :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig