Monday, 28 May 2012

zoom in, my make-up


On Sunday I decided to re-organise my make up. I had taken everything out from the drawer and left everything on top of my dressing table. Just to see what have a got and what's am I actually using. In my opinion my collection had grown too much, I'm cutting everything down. I haven't been buying make-up for around 3 weeks now. I just had to re-buy some of my skincare products as most had run out.

I have too many lip product, but I do wear lipstick on daily basic, unless I'm at home. When I'm at home for majority time I won't wear any make-up. Weekend are mostly my days off, but for the Sunday portrait I will apply make-up and then wash it off, unless I been out. I'm also a foundation junky, although I had found the one, MAC Studio Sculpt. I will still want to try out other foundations. 

Share:

19 comments

  1. So much great makeup! I'd love to see how you organized it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love the see pictures like these, I'm so nosey haha x

    themusingsofflorence.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im nosey too when it comes to make-up collections and make-up storage/furniture xx
    Sara xx http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a collection. Hope to see a storage/organisation post soon to see the completed efforts :-)

    Becky

    Beckys Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I may need to do this one day to give myself a wakeup call! :D xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. i could definitely do to do this soon; my collections building up quickly.
    http://fashionlamode4.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow so much makeup, I'm the same as you when it comes to foundation and lipstick have so much! lol.

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. ile kosmetyków ; o zazdroszczę
    zapraszam wszystkich chętnych do mnie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving your little organised mess ! Your dressing table is fab ! xx

    butterfleyesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhh so many things, love it!
    http://moonshine709.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been dying to get my hands on the no7 vital enlightening highlighter but it's out of stock! apparently it was limited edition? :( will have to hunt it down on ebay haha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your collection from what I can see looks amazing! Love your blog, dear!
    Would you like to follow each other? :)
    http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely post, your collection is wow!?

    Lucy
    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow you do have a lot! Although I think I have just as much. I just can't stand the idea of getting rid of anything. xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. The dressing table is lovely! My collection pales next to yours ahha xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really need to organise all my products too, but not quite sure how I'm going to do it yet! I just have so much stuff!

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW you have a lot, i really want to try the Chanel faoundation, everyone is raving about it! x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have never seen so much products!! :O :) In my opinion it's too much, but I'd like to have it :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig