Friday, 18 May 2012

things i want 09

LAURA MERCIER CLEANSING OIL, L'OREAL HYDRATING HAIR SPRAY , L'OREAL REPAIR HAIR MASK, MAC 182 BRUSH, RIVER ISLAND BRIGHT MAXI DRESS

As I had mention few post back I had a hair cut, all of my dead hair had been cut off, that around 13cm (5inches). So now I will take much more better care of my hair, so they will soon get back to the length I used to have. I had a chance to try out the Laura Mercier cleansing oil and I really want to buy the full size. You can never have too many kabuki brushes? The dress has such a lovely bright colour, great for summer.
Share:

8 comments

  1. The maxi dress is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo Laura Mercier do a cleanse oil? I am coming to end of my mac one and was thinking of trying something new, may have a look into this. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright river island maxi, I'm busy looking for the perfect maxi for my summer hols.

    Great blog by the way, I was wondering if you wanted to follow each other? Check out my blog and let me know :)

    xx

    http://fashion-nerdette.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, the maxi dress is such a vibrant colour!
    I'm in serious need of a new kabuki, I use my current one so often it's started to lose bristles :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love that dress, perfect for summer holidays :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Angelica, thanks for stopping by my page! I'm following you now. If you could follow back that would be great. Thanks!

    ~Gina

    http://beautyloveandlipgloss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great wish list. Just found your blog and I think it's adorable!
    Would you like to follow each other? :)

    http://dugongsss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The hair mask looks fab ! xx

    butterfleyesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig