Tuesday, 22 May 2012

o.p.i nail envy nail strengthener


My nails always been something that I wasn't happy about, in my young teens I kept on biting my nails. Then somehow I stopped. After a while they started to break and chip, so I kept painting them to cover the chipping, but everything got even worst. Now I can say I'm happy with my nails, I love the way they look, although they do break sometimes, but not as much as they used to. 

In my past I had tried many nail strengtheners and none of them worked. They just worked the same was as clear nail polish. The O.P.I had improved my nails condition a lot, they got much more longer, they never had been do long, as well as they are stronger. I can't say anything negative about this. As it's says on the packaging you should first apply two coats and then add another coat every over day. I don't really follow this rule. In my opinion it's just waste of this product. Most time I wear it alone or as a base under a nail polish. There are 6 different types of Nail Envy, I have the Original version. When I will be out of this bottle, Dry and Brittle Nail Envy is next on my wishlist. I also added Calcium and Vitamin D supplements to my diet, this had also helped.

In my opinion this product is worth the price, I got mine from buyapowa.com, so I saved some money. I would strongly recommend it.


Share:

10 comments

  1. I love Nail Envy :) it's worked wonders on my nails too, it's become such a necessity! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have not tried this out despite the hype. I need to pick it up ASAP ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this too! I bought mine from buyapowa too!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love nail envy, this has been a lifesaver for my nails!

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really need to go get this , I used to bite my nails (I know ugggh) but since I stopped about a year or so ago they have become sooo weak and break before they even get to a decent length.

    http://justanotherprimadonnagirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxo, just another primadonna girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also use OPI's Nail Envy and I absolutely love it. The best nail base!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds amazing but I'm not sure about the price tag, bit expensive ! xx

    butterfleyesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always used to bite my nails as a child and into my early teens. Then a GP told me that biting your nails is the same as licking a toilet seat as there are the same amount of germs under your nails as on a toilet seat! I never bit my nails again! I've not used this particular product for strengthing and repair but one product I do highly rate is Nailtiques! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't tried this yet at all, it's tempting when offers pop up!
    Great review as always :)

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    Lucy
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like colour of this nail paint. its very cool

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig