Saturday, 5 May 2012

no7 vital enlightening highlighter


This is the No7 Vital Enlightening Highlighting powder which is a part of the limited edition Floral Brights collection by Lisa Eldridge. Even though it was an Limited Edition it's still available in Boots, with a much more cheaper price tag. At the beginning this had costed £13, now the price had dropped down to £6.50. The packaging isn't something that made me want this product, as I find it a bit cheap looking. The actual product inside made me want it! It has a lovely pressed flower petals. This reminded me so much of the Laura Mercier LE Illuminator

The highlighting powder itself is very soft. When you look at it in the pan, it does look very glittery/shimmery but it's not.  The highlighter adds a really nice glow on our face. I apply it on my cheek bone and on my under my eyebrows, you can also use it in the corner of your eyes if you want more glow. The colour is more of an champagne colour, like most highlighters are, it will suit every skin tone.  It also comes with a mirror, very handy if you want to carry it around with you.

I find powder highlighters very easy to use, as they blend really well. Cream highlighters need a little bit more effort, as well as sometimes I feel like when I apply them they are removing my foundation. I'm a bit gutted about the price drop as I had paid £8 with the No7 £5 voucher. I would defiantly recommend you to pick this up with a voucher as it hardly going to cost you anything.

Share:

15 comments

  1. I've fallen in love with this highlighter. I've never really used highlighters before but I've been using this nearly everyday. Bit miffed about the price drop as I paid £8 for it too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had looked at this when it was £13 and was tempted, now that its dropped to £6.50 might have to go out and purchase...Thanks for the review! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely, will definitely be having a look at this in store! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this highlighter but it's so annoying about the price, it's cheaper even without the £5 off I got!!!
    Grrrr.
    Good job I like it haha!

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks similar to the Guerlain highlighter, but so much cheaper :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this looks really pretty ! I really need to rekindle my love for highlighters ! xx

    butterfleyesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really wanted this product but wasn't sure, so thanks for doing a review!

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks so soft and lovely

    ReplyDelete
  9. I find No7 make-up really hit and miss; might give this a go on your recommendation!

    Although I agree the packaging is vile. *vom*

    Emily x
    www.incurablycurious.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh, this looks good! X

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never tried a powder highlight but after reading this post I feel like I probably should :) this one looks nice!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks absolutely amazing, I wish we had this here :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks so good, I definitely want to pick one up when the vouchers come out :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig