Saturday, 12 May 2012

mac lipstick collection



















L-R NAUGHTY SAUTÉ, VIVA GLAM NICKI, VIVA GLAM GAGA, SPEED DIAL, WATCH ME SHIMMER, HUE, VIVA GLAM GAGA 2 £13.50

My collection contains 7 MAC lipsticks. I still remember buying my first one Viva Glam Gaga and then last summer I picked up Lady Gaga 2 on the airport, while going on holiday. My next two lipstick were Hue and Speed Dial. Not long ago I picked up Naughty Sauté, Watch Me Shimmer (both are from the MAC Shop Cook collection LE) and Viva Glam Nicki (all at one go). There are still few more MAC lipstick which I would love to get. Angel, Plink, Crème Cup, Please Me, Shy Girl are my most wanted. I'm not a lip-gloss girl. I really love pink lips, but sometimes I would go with nudes.

Naughty Sauté is becoming one of my favourite lipstick right now, as the colour is perfect for sunny days. Viva Glam Nicki is very bright neon coral pink, I love the colour and can't wait for summer to wear is everyday! As you may notice Viva Glam Gaga is the most used as I been wearing it for the whole summer last year, I'm now saving it as I love the colour. Wish it was in the permanent range. Speed Dail  is another lovely pink, the lipstick is also very creamy. Watch Me Shimmer is a colour which I'm scared of a bit, not sure why did I actually buy it. As it's really pigmented I apply a little bit and then I would smudge it on my lips. Hue had became my new obsession I wear it all the time, love the natural lip colour it gives me. I always carry it around with me. Viva Glam Gaga 2 is a nice nude, it does wash me out so I normally use it to pale out my lips and apply colour lipgloss.

I would love to add more MAC lipsticks to my collection, but the price is a little too heavy. I must say that the lipsticks are worth the price, as well as I think that the Topshop lipsticks are as good as the MAC ones. Wish that the Topshop Lipstick range could have more colours.

Share:

20 comments

  1. This post excites me, I love MAC lipstick collections! I only have hue at the minute and love it, can't wait to get more though, costa chic is next on my list. Speed dial looks lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeee jealous! I love my Viva Glam Nicki and Hue is my fave everyday lipstick. Lovely post x

    brutalfashionandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love MAC lipsticks, you've made a good choice with the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Faux is my favourite everyday colour from MAC, I'd love to expand my collection though.

    Amy xx

    http://paintpotted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, what a nice collection! I really want to buy some more as well, and I think Hue is next on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love MAC lipticks. You should try cremecup. Looks amazing on the lips!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to try Hue, it looks like the perfect nude. Watch Me Shimmer looks like a lovely summer colour too :)

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh. my. days. so jealous of all of these! I've been eyeing up hue for a while now. LV x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have so many lipsticks! I love them all!

    www.rougefox.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. niezle kolorki, sama bym takie przygarnela :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Speed dial and watch me shimmer looks gorgeous! :D

    http://georgialouisa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Watch me shimmer looks fab! What do you have on your nails ? it looks amazing ! xx

    butterfleyesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have a really nice collection of lipsticks, I have speed dial and absolutely love it. Really want to pick up shy girl too.x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really want Viva Glam Nicki! Gorgeous collection.

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.co.uk/
    Lucy
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great collection. I'm so jealous. Hue has been on my to buy list for a long time now.Beauty addictions eh? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Viva Glam Gaga II is my fave MAC lipstick . . . I can't even shout & scream how much I love it ! IT IS THE BEST LIPSTICK EVER !

    www.bonjourbeaut.blogspot.co.uk

    x .

    ReplyDelete
  17. really want to try viva glam nicki looks such a nice shade xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig