Wednesday, 16 May 2012

garnier fresh essentials hydrating day cream





















Moisturisers are a must for my skin. I normally have one at a time, as soon when I  use it up, I will buy another moisturiser. Even though I have oily/combination skin, I have to moisturise it, as my skin can get a bit dry around my cheeks. As well as when my skin is nicely moisturised my foundation applies a lot better. 
 
Garnier Fresh Essentials hydrating day cream contains grape water and vitamin E. The smell is so nice, like most of Garnier products. The formula won't leave you with greasy skin/feeling, it's absorbs to skin very fast. It's lightweight. You don't need a lot, to cover the whole face, the consistency is more of and gel, that why it's absorbs so fast into the skin. Some creams leave my skin looking more oily, but this one doesn't. It didn't break me out, my skin was hydrated when I was using it. I do think this is a great cream, if you looking for something that will be lightweight.

The one negative that I have about it is the fact that it doesn't contain any SPF,  so I need to use sun protecting cream on top of this one and wish it had the details on the actual packaging than on the cardboard. Not long ago I done a review on a tonic from the same range, you can read more about it here. Now from the same range I'm trying out night cream.
Share:

12 comments

  1. do you use sun protection every day? LV x
    lv-inlovewith.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds so nice! I love the smell of Garnier products :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll need to give this one a try! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love garnier products and i am using their products now, and they are soo good and i really want to try this one (: x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I may have to have a look at this :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Garnier products are so gentle, I love them!


    Thank-you for your comment on my blog!
    Little Miss Sunshine
    A Great British Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks great, thanks for sharing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi lovely, just came across your blog and it's really great! :)

    Now following!

    Looking forward to your next post!

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Świetny blog, przyciąga oko. :)

    Obserwujemy? :>

    Pozdrawiam!

    P.S. Zapraszam do wzięcia udziału w konkursie na moim blogu: http://itspaulinab.blogspot.com/2012/05/konkurs.html! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love them!Grnier products is amazing :)
    Kisses :*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good review, sounds like a nice product :) I've never used their skincare line though. I'm loving no7 Beautiful skincare range. x

    http://jasrocksout.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice idea.. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig