Saturday, 19 May 2012

curently on my nails


Essie nail polish are my new obsession, the Mint Candy Apple is one of my favourite. I own 3 Essie nail polishes so far. Wish that the version that I have could have bigger brush, so it won't take so long to get a nail painted. Model Own Pastel Pink is a colour that I like to wear alone, but this time I decided to do something different. The Jessica Top Coat is amazing! My favourite glitter top coat, the glitter is very small, you can't see it from far away, you have to look very closely. Looks lovely under light or in the sunlight. It also makes my nail polish last for 3 days without chipping.

Sorry for the out focus photos.
Share:

11 comments

  1. The colours compliment each other perfectly :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this combination! Fab for spring x

    themusingsofflorence.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mint candy apple one is so cute. It is on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't think I can ever get over pastel colours on nails - too cute! LV x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the colours, i always wear pastel colours on my nails in spring (: x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Models Own one I just got Tart Deco from Essie thats a gorgeous peachy colour!

    Becky

    Beckys Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are such pretty colours, I'm sure the glitter looks brighter in the sunlight.
    JS xx

    http://januarysublime.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow what a pretty nail combo - I love pastels~~

    ReplyDelete
  9. i need mint candy apple and pastel pink in my life ! xx

    butterfleyesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig