Wednesday, 2 May 2012

april favourites

CHANEL VITALUMIERE AQUA FOUNDATION, MAC STUDIO FIX POWDER NC20, MAYBELLINE COLOUR TATTOO ON AND ON BRONZE, ILLAMASQUA EYESHADOW IN SLINK, NO7 HIGHLIGHTER, TOPSHOP IN HEAD OVER HEELS, SIMPLE EYE BALM, ORIGINS OUT OF TROUBLE FACE MASK, KMS CALIFORNIA HAIRSTAY STYLE BOOTS, ST.MORIZ  INSTANT SELF TANNING MOUSSE IN DARK, MODELS OWN PASTEL PINK AND LILAC DREAM, ESSIE MINT CANDY APPLE

I'm obsessed with Maybelline colour tattoo, even thought I only have one colour so far. I feel like On and on Bronze brings out my eyes colour.  I'm also in fake tanning at the moment, St.Moriz is one of the first fake tanners I tried. My nails always have one of these nail polishes on. I love pastel colours. 
*products reviewed are all linked, other products will soon be reviewed


Share:

13 comments

  1. lovely list! I'd like to try some of them! :)
    specially the Chanel xx
    Giada Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great favorites!
    I've done a post about my april favorites if you want to check it out :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great collection of stuff! So jealous:)

    coveclothing.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Topshop Blush looks a gorgeous colour for Summer, I really need to try their blushes. Essie's Mint Candy Apple is really pretty too, I love that shade of green :)

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Topshop blush is gorgeous! I also LOVE Essie :)

    please check out my april favourites if you have the time!
    http://georgialouisa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. The polishes are gorgeous, I want them! Great favourites.

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.co.uk/
    Lucy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I keep getting tempted by the nail polishes by Models Own, and there are so many Essie polishes I want, but I just can't afford them :( I bought some of the tattoo shadows today though as they were on offer! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi,nice blog follow us if you like our blog and we will follow you too!
    http://s4sisterstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really want to try this eye balm, simple products are so nice ! xx

    butterfleyesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mint candy apple is such a gorgeous colour, get a lot of compliments with this one :-) I have been seeing the Origins mask floating about I may have to try it as I love masks.

    Becky
    Beckys Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog :)

    I love the maybelline colour tattoos! I have the bronze and gold, but the bronze is definitely my favourite :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the look of that Topshop blusher, great nail polishes too.

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. those nail polishes are gorgeous! new follower, can't wait to catch up on your posts :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig