header
 photo spacing_zps670500b9.png

Saturday, 21 April 2012

ysl rouge pur couture lipstick rose libertin #26


Another YSL baby of mine. I must admit that most of my high end make-up is from YSL. I have 4 things from their collection. Most of YSL lipsticks are amazing! I had picked up this lipstick from buyapowa.com, so I got it cheaper. The YSL counters are really dangerous for me, as I always want everything.

The lipstick is very moisturising, doesn't dry out the lips. The lipstick is very smooth on the lips, what I love the most about it, is that they won't go into the lines on your lips. I don't have dry lips, but some lipstick would just collect in the fine lines during the day. The lipstick also have SPF 15, great for summer.  The shade is pink with blue undertones, the pigmentation is really good.  I get around 2-3 hours of wear.  To me the lipstick smells of rose and champagne. I love most pink lipstick, I'm not really a nude lover on the lips. I love the way this lipstick looks on me. BTW I'm aware that on the first photo I look like I'm wearing to much bronzer.

The packaging is gold, that makes the lipstick look even more luxuriously. I like the YSL logo on the actual lipstick. The only downside for the packaging is that it will leave finger marks on. Overall I love this lipstick, I will definitely pick up more colours, need to do research on what shade I would like. For now I'm not allowed to buy any make up that I don't need.

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

22 comments:

  1. thats a lovely colour lipstick! Buyapowa is great! Have such good deals on that site! Would love it if you could take a look at my blog
    http://lucy-abigail.blogspot.co.uk/
    Lucy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning, gutted I missed this on Buya Power, suits your skin tone perfectly.

    Becky
    http://beckysmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, both in the packaging and on you. My new want! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh this colour is amazing, wish I saw it on buyapowa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing colour!!!
    Looks great on you!

    Kisses Anne
    http://annenobody.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a lovely shade on you, love your new layout.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. this color is so beautiful :))

    Hanna

    http://www.riseandbloom.com
    Giveaway - Fossil watch

    ReplyDelete
  8. that colour is so great - really suits you - bolf colours like this really scare me but i'm tempted now x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this shade! I normally go for a more nude lip but I'd definitely be tempted by this one. Such a great deal on buyapowa, too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a gorgeous colour! I've never tried YSL lipsticks before, but they're always on buyapowa. I'm sure one'll tempt me soon...

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty! Perfect color for the season!!

    PS. We’ve a $75 Giveaway to PLNDR on our blog! Check it out, if you’d like :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a beautiful color! I love neon lips!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that lipstick. I meant to buy some from the duty free on the plane but I feel asleep :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This shade looks really good on you ! xx

    butterfleyesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute lip color
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow that colour is beautiful!!

    ps im having a nail polish giveaway that id love you to check out :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. nice idea.. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my gosh , you are so cute !! and that lipstick suits youuuu !!
    Love it

    ReplyDelete
  19. Rose Libertin looks gorgeous on you! The color looks "bold" in the tube however, it looks really beautiful on, and goes so well with your coloring! I've thought about getting this one, now after seeing your pics, I must have it even more! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  20. Rose Libertin looks gorgeous on you! It looks "bold" in the tube however, it's so lovely when applied. This shade really goes well with your coloring. I've looked at this one, but now after seeing your pics, I must have this one! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!