Monday, 30 April 2012

topshop cream blush in head over heels


Topshop make-up is amazing! It's affordable, as well as the quality is really good. I don't wear blushes on daily basic, as I don't really need them, my cheeks always had natural blush. When I use medium coverage foundation, then I will always add some colour to my cheeks. All Topshop make-up packaging is so lovely, it's simple but very adorable. Wish most high street make-up brands had such a nice packaging.

The blush is very creamy and easy to blend. I love to use Real Techniques Stippling brush, I tried to apply it with fingers, but it didn't work as well as using a brush. Head over Heels is a coral blush, peachy pink. It's has a matte finish, once it dries on your skin. The blush is well pigmented, so a little will go long way. I normally press my brush really lightly, and then I build up the colour. The blush last around 5-6 hours, which I think it's a fair amount of time. This blush will be amazing for summer.

One negative that I have to say about this, is the fact that when you use a brush it will leave dust/small hair on it. I love the small mirror, I find products with mirrors very handy. I will defiantly pick up more Topshop Cream blushes.





Share:

21 comments

  1. I want to try TOPSHOP make up! I should really make an order.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a lovely colour! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have yet to try out any Topshop makeup but this colour is SO pretty :) I'll be popping in next time I'm out shopping :)

    Love, Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought my very first piece of Topshop make up last week! The high lighter! And I have to admit, I am loving it!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one is a favourite of mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds lovely, the colour is really beautiful!

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. this looks so gorgeous! :D

    http://georgialouisa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is my favourite blush, my first topshop piece too! i now have six lipsticks, a gel liner, mascara, skin glow, highlighter, two cream blushes and one powder blush (and a blush and lipstick on the way!). oh dear!

    great review xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never really tried Topshop blushes because cream blushes have never really worked for me :( I might try one of these though as the colours are really pretty :)

    Frances xx

    http:/francescassandra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely LOVE Topshop Cream Blushers! Great photos & blog.. :) xx

    jacquiiiem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. really really want to try Topshop makeup! I love the look of this! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. i found using the stippling brush worked far better for applying too, such a pretty shade.x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty blusher, it must look amazing on your skin ! xx

    butterfleyesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi hun! I just nominated you for a Versatile Blog Award :) http://mantrapixie.blogspot.co.uk/.

    I want to try this blush!

    e x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops! The actual post is http://mantrapixie.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/versatile-blog-award.html

      Delete
  15. Gorgeous colour I really must try using the stippling brush with cream blushes as you are one of many to mention this. Loving the TS makeup and minute and also loving that they are hot in the blogging world.

    Becky
    Becky’s Makeup and Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  16. I need to order some makeup from the Topshop website, specially the cream blushes everyone loves and raves about them. Great post lovely, I'll totally try this shade xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this colour, it's the sort of shade I go for. I like cream blushers, I just tend to apply with my fingers though as I'm quite lazy :) Absolutely love the packaging on topshop make up!xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really want to try out cream blushes! lovely blog too :)

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love that colour!

    Meera for http://meeratells.blog.com

    :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig