Friday, 13 April 2012

things i want 5























Clinique Redness Solution Daily Base is something that I used to use, but I run out recently. Such a great base under make-up, it's green, so it eliminates any redness (not fully, but it does help me to cover my redness on the cheeks). I also had a sample of Clinique moisture surge intense cream and I must say it's amazing. Great if you have normal/combination/oily skin. Need a new face mask, the Lush one sounds really good. I'm really into playsuits this year, I think they will be amazing to wear when I will go on holiday. I love the soft print on this one.

Share:

11 comments

  1. That playsuit is so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The playsuit is gorgeous. Congrats on 200 followers x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am liking this playsuit ! xx

    clayandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the comment you left on my blog!
    This is a great post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to try that clinique anti-redness cream xx


    coveclothing.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely blog.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to try that clinique redness base. It sounds such a great product as I have redness all over my face and it would make putting on foundation so much easier if the redness was reduced first :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog! I especially like the romper/playsuit so beautiful and would be lovely for spring

    www.beyouforever.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel like doing a face mask now :)
    I just thought I'd let you know I 'awarded you the Blogger appreciation award' on my blog.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig