Friday, 20 April 2012

things i want 06


As I had treated myself last Saturday, I have spending ban! At the end of July I'm going on holiday, so I need to save. That won't stop me from creating a wishlist.  I haven't been buying many make-up items recently, buyapowa doesn't count *yeahyeah*. I'm running out of all my face cleansers, I have 2 more left, I normally use 5 at the same time. The Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil is something that I wanted to try out for a while. It's pricey. The Bourjois nail polish haven't launch yet, but I can't wait. Maybe this will be more friendly to remove glitter nail polish. Okay the shoes, I like walking in comfortable shoes. I love heels, but I can't walk in them. I need new belt for jeans. Again I love this River Island bag, I might get it as it will be amazing for college etc. The top is very pretty, I love the colour.

Share:

14 comments

  1. I love it all. The shoes are so cute can totally picture them with denim shorts and a nice top in summer for a walk through the park.

    xx

    www.keepingupwithcarmen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I want those shoes, so cute :) Roll on when I get my student loan lol.

    Charlee
    Check out my giveaway! :)
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I love the top very pretty. I have voted for you on the versatile blogger awards on my blog. Please check it out here http://tbatebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/versatile-blogger-award.html thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the bag, great colour ! xx

    butterfleyesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really want to try out the nail polish remover. good luck with your spending ban ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh i loooove that you're on a spending ban. do let us know how further it turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Thank you very much for your comment on my blog... I like these lovely things :o). If you want to follow each other, let me know... Have a nice day. XOxo V.V.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want to try the Bourjois nail polish remover have heard such gd things xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig