Sunday, 8 April 2012

sunday update 13

 001. I enjoyed the long weekend, so happy that we also have Monday off. Today we had our Easter Breakfast, so much yummy food. I didn't have chocolate egg this year *sob*. That was my mistake as I didn't pick one up for myself, will get one tomorrow if I will find any. Happy Easter.

002. The 30 Day Shred is going pretty well with me. I'm on Level 2, it's a bit more difficult than Level 1. I still haven't weighted myself, I'm waiting until day 30. Once it's over, I will pick up another DVD. As I feel a lot better when excising. So much more energy during the day. 

003. Took photos of my MAC lipstick collection and my foundations collection. I will soon write up the full post for it. Foundations always been something that I liked to try out the most. Still looking for the perfect one. The best one so far is Revlon PhotoReady and the runner up is Mac Pro Longwear. There are still a lot which I want to try out. Any recommendations?

Share:

17 comments

  1. You look lovely! Happy easter and enjoy the rest of your time off x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look cute! Happy Easter. x

    souvenirspourtoujours.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so lovely in this photo!

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, so sorry you didn't get an Easter egg (not that I got one myself, I got chocolate-covered almonds instead). I'd give you one though! You look beautiful in this pic :)


    xo Joana

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're gorgeous.

    I hope you find some Easter chocolates to buy.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that lip colour!
    I hope you get yourself an egg soon :)
    LottieBot xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look super pretty here!
    My fave foundation at the minute is definitely Estee Lauder Invisible Fluid make up, but I've only tried samples :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The energised feeling you have when you exercise is so good!
    Ps. I love the lip colour. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great lippie colour!! HAPPY EASTER <3
    XX
    Victoria
    www.the-dazed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was trying about the 30 day shred too, but I stopped on 5th day:(:D lazy meeee:D
    & i want to say that you're lucky to live in London. :D It's my biiig dream since 2009:D))

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look beautiful in that photo, your eyelashes look amazing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice foto, beautiful girl!!!
    http://natcosmetics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look lovely! :)
    Love Lois xxx

    http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your eyelashes look amazingly long in this photo :) xx

    clayandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig