Sunday, 1 April 2012

sunday update 12

001 On 23rd of April I'm going to turn 18! I have no idea what to do on my birthday, any clubs you will recommend to me in London? I just want to go out and have lots of fun, but have no idea where to go.

002 I finally started 30 Day Shred. I'm a Level 1, it's my day 5th. So proud of myself. I can't wait to move on to another level as I get bored easily. I'm also going to get myself I swimming costume, as I always loved swimming. I spend my summer holiday in swimming pool. Gracie from the UglyFaceOfBeauty had inspired me.

003 How do you like my new heather? I also had been scheduling some post to have a short break to focus on my myself a bit. So I had speed majority of the weekend writing up post, such a good feeling. I'm really excited about the Bank Holidays as I will be off work. I have very exciting news coming up soon, fingers cross everything will work out.  


Share:

6 comments

  1. Cute cat :) This is a lovely picture. The colour you have on your lips is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty photo :)

    http://girlinthelens.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i did the shred quite a lot last summer, but i agree it can get so repetitive! i found such a jump from level 1 to 2, but 2 and 3 are quite similar in difficulty.. but good luck! keep at it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is 30 day shred hard? I've been wanting to start doing it, but I'm afraid I couldn't keep up...

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog, i am now following you. xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig