Sunday, 29 April 2012

sunday portrait 16

001.  I would like to Thank you! All of you are amazing. I'm shocked that so many of you like my blog. Thank you once again. Whenever someone leaves a comment I always try to reply as well as I always visit your blog.
 
002. Can't believe that I been 18 for a week now. I feel like it's been forever. Last night I been thinking about a tattoo or surface piercing at the back of my neck. Not sure yet what I really want. Soon you will see a change with my hair, I'm going to do something different, I can't stand my horrible hair cut!

003. My deadline for photography course is having a deadline in two weeks, so I need to push myslef to work and produce some more work. Wish the weather could improve so I could grab more photos, for the examination unit. I finally got the final piece printed. So everything is going pretty well so far. 

004. No money for me until payday. Recently I had spend too much money! Mostly my Birthday money on food. I didn't yet get anything for my birthday, okay I did pick up some make-up. On the good side I have some more money saved for my holiday, can't wait till July! Will book my ticket in 2 weeks time. 

005. I finally got into watching Made in Chelsea and  I love it so far. Got through Season 1, Millie is so pretty! Rosie is a bitch in my opinion, Hugo is good looking. I'm not sure what I like more TOWIE or MIC.What about you? 

006. I'm going to be at #LONDONCOFFEEBLOGGERMEET if you in London you should pop down, you can find more information here. I can't wait to meet new people. Hope the weather would be really nice. I also had ordered new business cards, from Moo.com.
Share:

14 comments

  1. Hi there :)

    Hope you don't mind but I have nominated you for a small blog award!

    Check out my site for the details,

    Amy x

    http://alittleboatsailing.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm too young for a tatoo but having a tatoo on your neck sounds nice :) Congrats on having so many followers, I wish I had as many as you!
    http://obsessedaboutbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a lovely time celebrating your 18th! This photo is, like all of your photos, stunning! Know how you feel about pushing yourself to do some work. I have my second year exams starting in 10 days and I am in no way prepared and starting to panic! MIC is brilliant I love it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh, I really want to go to the Blogger meet up :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got such lovely face. Your blog is cute too, I like!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are adorable! :)

    Kisses,
    annchica ♥

    http://annchica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kneck surface piercings scare me a bit, what if you catch your hairbrush on it, eek!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I surface piercing sounds awesome - I fancy one myself! I think your hair looks lovely btw :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. TOWIE AND MIC are both equals in my heart, hahaha no seriously I do watch them both, big fan of trash tv ! Geordie shore is hilarious as well !

    Your hair looks stunning on this pic :) Hope you'll get some work done for your course, good luck :) xx

    butterfleyesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. you're cute! i want a tattoo as well

    ReplyDelete
  11. I spent way to much money this month too, loving your hair!

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. ive been paid and i still have no money - boooo x

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look so cute! Good luck with your photography project :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig