Sunday, 22 April 2012

sunday portrait 15

 001. On Wednesday I went to Central London to snap some street style photos for my photography work. Wish the weather was a lot better, but I did managed to get some nice shots. I will probably use them for my final piece. I finally started to work to do some work on my final exam unit. We had around 3-4 weeks left. This time I had chosen to do Transport and Travelling as I'm tired of shooting people.

002.  On Friday I had drafted many post, I mostly had added photos, hopefully I will add the text soon, so I could publish them. BTW I haven't been shopping for 1 week now, so proud of myslef. If you don't know I'm on a spending ban. I will need to book an appointment to an option as they had sent me letter. Otherwise they will stop sending my contact lenses if I don't check my sight.

003. Tomorrow I'm turning 18. I don't really feel like grown up. I didn't plan to do anything for my birthday, as I don't normally celebrate them. As well as some of my friends are still 17 so we won't be able to go out anywhere yet. I will defiantly have lots of fun over summer. Need to finally book my summer holiday tickets.

004. The end of May and beginning of June will be very busy days for me. I will soon let you know more details on that. It's going to be something very exciting. I really can't wait. As well as I hope the weather will improve buy that time. I'm actually missing the sun, I'm more of an winter girl, but I still do like the sun.

005. I had been thinking of buying Mac book, as I really wanted one for ages, but I can't afford it at this moment. I also had been thinking about upgrading my camera, as I keep on having an issue with this one. Need to take it somewhere to get it fix. When I take photos sometimes there is an Error 01 showing up. Did any of you ever had a problem like this? I read online and apparently what you need to do is give the sensor a good clean. I'm not going to do that by myslef, so I found this company which will do it on the same day, if they aren't busy.  Need to take it to them.
Share:

14 comments

  1. lovely blog! :)

    please visit and follow:
    http://lusciousstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pic - loving the lipstick!
    Happy birthday for tomorrow, sweetie xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday for tomorrow :) Hope you have a fantastic day :)
    Good luck in all of your exams too :)
    You look lovely in your picture :)

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have a wonderful 18th birthday :) Enjoy it! xo

    tattooedtealady.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have an amazing birthday :) 18 is the best age! Love the colour of your lipstick too, what make is it?
    I'm now following you :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's MUA cheeky, more of an barbie pink but it turn out purple when I played with the colour.

      Delete
  6. the lipstick color is adorable dear
    <3
    X the cookies
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a good birthday! That lipstick is so cool, and your eyelashes look amazing xx


    coveclothing.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday for tomorrow, have a lovely day! :)
    Thanks for tweeting me your link earlier, I'm now a new follower, I love your blog, you deserve more followers! :)

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you have a great birthday hun ! xx

    butterfleyesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that lip colour, it sounds like you've got some exciting things coming up!

    Hope you have a lovely birthday!

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Angelica happy 18th birthday! I just nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award on my blog! emilyfierce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig