Tuesday, 10 April 2012

my everyday mess





















I'm not the cleanest person, even thought I like to have tidy bedroom. My bedroom gets a really good clean on Saturday, I love to re-organise my make-up, clothes, books and magazines. On Monday while doing my make-up my dressing table looks like this and then I pile more stuff on during the week. As you may notice there is a new white storage box, I got it from John Lewis. I keep skincare products in there. 

New stuff also get piled up on the dressing table, as I normally take photos before using them (to have nice product photos). I do often use my dressing table as background for my images, as I have the best light down here. The windows are in front of the desk. What I love the most about this dressing table is the glass cover, as you can easily remove the dirt and no stain would be left.
Share:

15 comments

  1. I love the tangle teezer brush, but whenever I use it my brother calls me a pony.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, it's reminds me of those Barbie brushes.

      Delete
  2. You have such a pretty desk space/beauty area :) So pretty :)

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like my dresser - full of cream bottles, lipsticks and so on. This is a gorgeous desk, by the way!


    xo Joana

    ReplyDelete
  4. im a new follower so i dont know if you have answered this question before, but where is your desk from? its really nice ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I would also love to know where your desk is from! :D

      Delete
    2. My desk is from Ikea. ;) x

      Delete
  5. I love organising, tidying and rearranging my make up! :) You've got some really lovely products xo

    tattooedtealady.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, just dropping by to tell you I've nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award! :)

    xo Joana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hej :) jak juz pisalam, Twoj stoliczek/biurko jest idealny.
    Musze sprobowac plynu z Biodermy.
    PS. Bardzo dziwnie sie czuje piszac po polsku :) Musze sie najpierw zastanowic zanim cos napisze :) Nie smiej sie ze mnie jak popelnie jakis blad ;) haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute!!!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like this dressing table and it's such a pretty mess ! I'm the same as you every day when I get home in the evening I have to clean up the mess I made in the morning ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love having all my beauty products out for show, but its nice to have it all organised a well. You're dressing table is lovely!

    http://alovesnails.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your blog
    http://aucoindubisou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig