Tuesday, 17 April 2012

mua pretty pastel palette























Recently I done a post on the MUA Heaven&Earth palette and I must say that Pretty Pastel is another palette which has impressed me. You probably all know that this season Pastel are really big trend, not only pastel colours on clothes are on top, but also make-up wise. On Sunday I had been playing around with Pretty Pastels palette, trying out different looks, I even used one on my Sunday Update post.

The colours are pigmented, easy to blend out. You can easily build up the eye shadow, to get  richer pigmentation.  The palette contains mix of bright and nude pastel shades. When I first had a look at this palette, I thought that it's matte, but once you swatch it, you will notice shimmer. The shimmer is very wearable during the day. The lasting is pretty good, around 6-7hours (I don't have oily lids). It didn't crease. If you pick up to much product on the brush there may be some fall out.

You can create many great combinations. I love lilac and the minty green together. Pink and lilac another good combination. Four years ago, I always had worn pink eyeshadow(probably because I only owned pink eyeshadow). Now I'm more of a neutral colours lover, but I do find some of the shades in this palette which I probably will wear. Overall I do think this is great palette. With the price you can't go wrong, worth giving it a try.


Share:

18 comments

  1. The colours are gorgeous. I will definitely get soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this post and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the soft hues, I think I'd buy this!


    xo Joana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty palette, the colours are all so wearable ! xx

    butterfleyesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a palette from MUA like this mine is in Heaven and Earth, though! But this one looks perfect for spring! I love your blog btw, I followed!

    Please check out my channel, if you have the time!
    http://georgialouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Honestly I would probably not use the colours as I am more a neutral girl but I would buy this just to look at because they look so bloomin delicious! Really great review and pics x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I picked this up recently, it is a gorgeous palette. Perfect for spring. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these colors! where can i buy it?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. We looooove this! Love all the pastels!

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you! Wow, these pastels look amazing, I love them ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey! I just want to let you know that I gave you an award on my blog. :)

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been eyeing this up since I first saw it on the mua stand, after reading this I want to get my paws on it even more! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks like a beautiful pallet. Your photographs are fantastic and there purple in your Sunday update post suits you so well! xxx

    Katharine from kathykins.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've recently got this palette, can't wait to play around with it! :)


    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    Lucy
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. these shades are so pretty, wish MUA was available where i live.x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Im a new follower from Italy :) I love MUA even if I can buy it only in internet :(

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooh you're making me so jealous now. I do have the MUA Heaven&earth palette - like pretty much everyone does haha, but I MUST HAVE this palette, perfect for summer! Do you know any online shop where I can order it? It's not available in Holland, so sad! btw thank you for your lovely comment on my blog!

    xoxo
    http://therosydiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig