Wednesday, 11 April 2012

mua heaven and earth eyeshadow palette























MakeUp Academy (MUA) is pretty new brand from me, even thought few month back I received some lovely items from them. After that I decided to try more products from MUA. The MUA brand is very affordable and the products have good quality. The lipsticks are amazing! I have both Urban Decay Naked palettes and I use them on daily basic, but this is very good alternative, if you looking for something cheaper.

The neutral colours are great for everyday wear.  I was very impressed with the pigmentation, as I thought it would be poor because of the price, but it's really good. Note to myslef, you should never judge anything because of it price. You have nice selection of 12 shades, I normally use lighter colours all over the  lid, and then darker colours in the crease (that my everyday eye look). The eyeshadows are very creamy and easy to blend. Some shades are a little bit to shiny/shimmery for my likings, but overall I do like it.

It's inexpensive palette for neutrals lovers. I would strongly recommend it if you for a affordable  neutral palette. For £4 you can't go wrong. It would be amazing if MUA could created exact copy of this palette but with all matte eye-shadows. I do like shimmery eyeshadows, but I'm really into matte look at the moment. 
Share:

21 comments

  1. I agree a matte palette would be amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. one of the main reasons i didnt get this palette was because they were all pretty shimmery, i always use matte as i think it makes the look more natural, but i do love mua :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great review!
    http://natcosmetics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are great and i'd like to buy it but it isn't in my country probubly :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw this palette the other day and was undecided, but really want it now, especially as I like shimmery eyeshadows. Was going to get the Naked palette, but it is too expensive I think, even though it is gorgeous. Might save it for a birthday pressie! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is such a beautiful palette! I want it, where can i buy it?
    Let's follow eachother?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can get it from Superdrugs or MUA online website. x

      Delete
  7. I was debating buying this recently, but I wasn't sure. Now after reading your reveiw and a couple of others I think I might have too!
    Thank you :)
    LottieBot xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like this palette it's so good for every day use and the price tag is amazing ! xx

    clayandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and very inspiring posts and blog! We share the same passion so let's follow each other!:)
    Please take a look at my blog and let me know if you wanna be fashion friends!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're such an expert on make-up, I'm so jealous! Loving this earthy, almost-autumnal palette.


    xo Joana

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the MUA palettes, I keep meaning to pick one up! xo

    tattooedtealady.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. It feels like you are to me because I'm such *crap* ahah I only use creams, mascara, blush and lipstick. I never even wear shadow!


    xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely adore MUA and the Heaven and Earth palette is pretty much my favourite product of theirs, definitely agree that a matte version would be ideal, though xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is amazing post must check out there products :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Chcialam kupic ta paletke siostrze, ale w zadnym Supredrug jej nie ma!

    Ps. Dzisiaj zmywalam ten brokat a paznokci ;) masakra!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have this and absolutely love it :) i can't afford the urban decay naked palette right now so this is an awesome alternative. I can't believe how amazing the MUA products are considering how cheap they are! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig