Monday, 23 April 2012

montagne jeunesse skin heroes face mask range















































































Montagne Jeunesse has launched new range of face masks called "Skin Heroes". The range is amazing if you need to deal with a certain problem. In the Skin Heroes range you can find mask  like "Shine Control", "Dry Skin", "Break Out", "T-zone Peel Off" "De-Clog Pores", all mask retail at £1.49. All the masks have  2 sections, with one being the mask and the second being a moisturiser. I always really liked Montagne Jeunesse face mask, I think they have pretty large range. My favourite one will always be Dark Chocolate Deep Cleansing mud mask, the smell is amazing!

I was really excited to try out the "break out" mask. As I'm suffering with a bad break out around my chin.  This mask contains Tea Tree...It's smells like peppermint, the smell is very pleasant. After around 5 minutes the mask turns hard, as it's an mud mask, it's quite difficult to do any face expression, speak or smile. The mask itslef is very cooling and relaxing. I would say it's good to apply it a day before an event. I must also say that I'm impressed with the results. My face is really smooth and I must say that my pimples had dried out. It also had de-clogged most of my pores, which showed up after using silicone based primer. The cream is also very cooling. 

The De-Clogg Pores is another product, which I was really excited to try out. This contains natural citrus,  which are great to unblock the pores. I first had cleansed my face and then I had wetted my nose a bit, so the strip would attach to my nose. I kept it on for around 20 minutes, and while taking it off you can see the dirt which had been pulled out. I'm really impressed. Normally this type of product are around £3-£5 price range, but you can get these for £1.49. The pack would come with 3 strips. I can't wait to try out the rest of the masks.

I only have one negative thing to mention about these Montagne Jeunesse masks, I'm not the biggest fan of the packaging as I think there is too much going on, but overall all masks do their job. The price is great! What I also like about the mask that the brand mostly use natural ingredients, as well as the face masks are suitable for vegetarians. The Montagne Jeunesse Skin Heroes are now available in Asda as well as on their website.  

Share:

10 comments

  1. love these masks best prices ever x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had to stop myself doing an online order, it came to £12 after I had added everything I wanted! And I have to keep reminding myself I have a cupboard full of face masks to use up! Definitely want to try the shine control one though! xo

    tattooedtealady.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you for an award!

    I've never tried these face masks, I always get them, but then I'm so afraid I'll have an allergic reaction!

    xx Iris

    www.beyouforever.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love MJ masks, such a great bargain buy! x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the pore strips on my bathroom shelf waiting to be used ;) glad to hear they do actually work! I was really surprised at the £1.50 price point! defo worth the money!

    Katt xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been trying these out too and I love them so far! The break-out mask is my favourite, I love the smell of it! :)

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually have the break out mask on right now, it feels nice and cooling! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The mask for desobstructing pores sounds amazing :) xx

    butterfleyesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the dark chocolate one looks divine!
    And they actually sell it in NZ, which came as a surprise..

    The pore strips sound great too :)

    xo crystal

    ReplyDelete
  10. great review! i really want to try one now! i did try one of thier face masks about 2 years ago and it started stinging my face! i had to wash it off asap! but hopefully that was just a one off! lol!

    http://she-shops-alot.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig