Saturday, 7 April 2012

march favourites























KMS CALIFORNIA STYLE BOOST, JOHN FRIEDA MIRACLE TREATMENT, TRESEMME DRY SHAMPOO, CLARINS EXTRA FIRMING BODY CREAM, CLINIQUE REDNESS SOLUTION BASE, CLINIQUE MOISTURE SURGE, SIMPLE SOOTHING EYE CREAM, CHANEL D'OMBRE IN EMERVEILLE, COLLECTION 2000 LIPGLOSS IN  , MAC LIPSTICK IN HUE, ESSIE NAIL POLISH IN HAUTE AS HELLO AND MINT CANDY APPLE

KMS California Style Boost: Recently I got back to straightening my hair and on the second day they normally got really flat. This has helped me to add some texture as well as volume. I received this few month back in GlossyBox, this is the best product for adding texture I ever tried. 

John Frieda Miracle Treatment: As I had mention before I got back to straightening my hair. This product is an heat protector, so some how my hair was a little protect from heat damaging.  It's also have a very nice refreshing scent. 

TRESemme Dry Shampoo: I been doing the 30 Day shred, so my hair had been very sweaty/oily on the next day of wash. I normally was my hair every 3rd day. I had tried Bastie Dry Shampoo before, but it didn't work well with my hair. TRESemme Dry Shampoo is the best one, as well as this one had given me more volume.

Clarins Extra Firming Body Cream: Another great product which I'm enjoying to use, while exercising. The smell is very pleasant, as well as it's moisturise my body very well.

Clinique Redness Solution make-up base: I had run out of this product. I love to use it on warmer days, this has green base which cover up redness. As well as it's contains SPF 15. It's such a great make-up base.

Clinique Moisture Surge: This is the best cream I ever had a chance to use, I'm planning to buy full size. What I also had been liking to do is mixing this with my foundation. It's very moisturising and I can wear it during the day.

Simple Soothing Eye Cream: This is very moisturising eye cream, I also had been using this on my lips and around the nose.

Chanel D'ombre in Emerveille: You can read more about this products here. I been enjoying to use it as an eyeshadow base.

Collection 2000 Lock n' Hold Lipgloss in Body Pop1: I never had been the biggest lip-glosses fan, as most of them had been to sticky. I really like to wear this one as it's very smooth on the lips. What I do to give it more colour, I normally use very nude lipsticks and then I wear this on top. 

MAC Lipstick in Hue: When I first got this lipstick I never really liked it, but now I'm really into soft pale lipsticks, I'm obsessed with Hue, I love to wear it every day. 

Essie Nail Polish in Haute As Hello and Mint Candy Apple: This is my new obsession, I really like anything that is mint. Both nail polishes look so nice on the nails. Both are my first Essie nail polishes, wish they had a little bit more wider brush. 

Share:

19 comments

  1. Te dwa kolorki z Essie wygladaja cudownie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really want to get the Emerveille eyeshadow, it's such a gorgeous colour. I feel mixed about Mac Hue. I heard lots of good things about it, then tried it on in the shop and wasn't sure. Am on the fence about it! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. widzę bardzo dobre kosmetyki :) lubię je !
      zapraszam do mnie :D

      Delete
    2. I had exactly the same thing with HUE at first I hated it, but I got it because of the hype, now I love it. x

      Delete
  3. I adore the Essie colours! xo

    tattooedtealady.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely favourites, those essie polishes are gorgeous, may have to get them.
    So much I want to try!! This is bad, need to stop spending.

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    Lucy
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Mac's hue, and those Essie polishes are gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The nail varnished look lovely

    NRC ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, the nail polishes are just perfect!

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. All these products look great. Especially the Chanel cream shadow and the Essie polishes.

    xo

    crosswiredreamers.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great favorites!! I agree with everyone else hehe- love the Essie colors! Perfect for Spring :)

    http://alittlebeautylux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. A bit off-topic but do you have a post about the 30 day shred? I'd be interested to read it!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the colours of the nail polish!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  12. The nail polishes are super cute & the anything mac is amazing*)

    souvenirspourtoujours.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, thansk for telling about the Clinique redness solution-creme - I need to get myself one of those! :) I also love that Essie pastel green nailpolish! :)

    Love, Marie
    www.nemesisbabe.dk

    ReplyDelete
  14. thank you so much!
    + 1 follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love John Frieda products, but I'm starting to doubt whether they're really worth the price. Thoughts?

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  16. Batiste does not work on my hair either :( I might give tresemme a go when I'm back in england ! xx

    clayandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig