Saturday, 14 April 2012

early birthday treats

Today had been an amazing day! I'm really excited about these two little things, this seem so unreal. I can't believe that I finally got myslef my dream Chanel sunglasses and my Mum got me this amazing Micheal Kors watch, which I wanted for around a year. Thank you Mum. In 9 days I'm turning 18, so I wanted to treat myslef with something I can't buy everyday.

We went to Old Bond Street in London, this road looks amazing! So many designers stores. I was only planning to buy myself the glasses and I took my Mum with me so she could help me choose. The lady had packed everything so nicely, she was very kind (I was expecting mean cows). While we about to head to Green Park tube station, my Mum asked me about the Micheal Kors store, and I told her that it must be here somewhere and I was right. Then she told me that we will have a look at the watches. They let me try it on, and then my Mum asked me if I liked it and of course I said yes, so she told me that she would buy it for me. I was so excited. These are such a great treats, I can't wait to wear them out. 
Share:

19 comments

  1. Zazdroszcze ;) masz swietny gust.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh the watch is so beautiful! I'm so jealous, I just have a River Island one at the moment, hopefully one day I'll get the real thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous :) What lovely 18th gifts :)
    Have a fabulous birthday lovely :)

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow! i love the chanel sunglasses.
    have a lovely birthday!
    aouibitof.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely presents. I love that Kors watch! :)


    xo Joana

    ReplyDelete
  6. What amazing presents! Adore the sunglasses x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the watch! Enjoy your 18th birthday xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I'm loving these presents, they are both gorgeous :)
    Just saw your comment on my blog, glad you like it ! xx

    butterfleyesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like the perfect birthday treat! They are both stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the watch, the colour is amazing. and the sunglasses are also very pretty :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous things! I love your watch. it's so chic and fashionable.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i've got the same glasses!
    beautiful watch!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. The watch is BEAUTIFUL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am SO jealous! These two things have been on my wishlist forever! I hope I can find them in Dubai. :)

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. amazing!!!

    WWW.LIVE-STYLE20.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww, that was lovely of your mum!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig