Tuesday, 27 March 2012

TOPSHOP lip stick in powder room


I really became obsessed with Topshop make-up and from time to time I spoil myself with it. Few weeks back I saw Lip Stick in Coy and they didn't had any other colours, but once I went back again they had four different shades. I saw a review of this on Lily blog and I loved the way it looked on her. She also mention that this is almost like cheaper version of the Nars Lip Stick (of course I also want to try out the Nars Lip Stick, but never have a chance to buy them).

This is a matte lip stick. I never really liked anything that was matte, but now I'm obsessed with matte. When you apply it to the lips the formula is very creamy, but after a while you lips become very dry almost chalky like, so I would recommend using lip balm underneath. If you have very dry lips I won't recommend this to you, unless you would wear a lip-gloss on top. The colour on me looks like pale baby pink, great for everyday wear. 

I'm also going to do a review of Coy Lip Stick next week, so watch out for that. Is there anything else you would like me to review, because I feel like I focus on Lip products a bit too much. I still got around eight other lipsticks review that will soon come up. Would you like to see any skincare reviews?


Share:

9 comments

  1. This looks lovely on you :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the colour! It looks lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks really pretty! I love pastel shades! I really like your blog, it would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty shade. Think I'm going to have to add this to my list of things to buy from Topshop. Skincare reviews would be great (: x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, SO NICE! Love this color!!
    Visit international Chloé sunglasses giveaway on my blog: http://anastasija-stasha.blogspot.com/2012/03/international-sunglasses-giveaway-chloe.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so nice on you! I really like the matte effect, not sure it would work well with my dry lips though :( xx

    clayandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love the Topshop beauty range and this shade is gorgeous on you!

    I was also wondering what font your post titles are in? x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Topshop makeup! I've got this too and it's one of my faves :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig