Monday, 19 March 2012

TAG: Nail Polish Obsessions























Nail polishes, is that something new to me? I became obsessed with nails for about a year now. I always have a colour on my mind and kept looking until I found it. I think I own fair amount of nail polishes and I don't need any more so I don't buy them. Unless there is a nice colour and it's going to be Limited Edition. 

1. What's your favourite nail polish company? I like Revlon and OPI. Both have nice selection of colours and they can last for around 3+ days.

2. Glitter or not glitter? I love glitter nails, but what's really annoys me, is removing them! Such a difficult job. Any tips to make it a lot easier?























3. OPI, China Glaze or Essie? I can't really say much about China Glaze or Essie because I had never tried any of their nail polishes before. I'm planning to try out Essie. I love OPI nail polishes, they have amazing colour range as well as names.

4. How often do you change your nail polish? 2-3 times a week, but recently I had given my nails some break, so I wasn't wearing any nail polish. I also had been trying out the OPI nail envy.

5. What's your favourite colour on your nails? I like bright colours, mostly corals and pinks, but sometimes I just love to wear nudes and browns. I like BarryM Pink Flamingo, OPI SweetHeart I had run out of this nail polish.

6 Darks or Brights? I like darks during winter and bright in summer.






















7. What are you wearing on your nails right at this moment? Revlon Tropical Temptation 093 and Jessica Silver 601 as a top coat.

8. Matte Nails In or Out? I don't like this trend, I had tried it and I'm really not into it, some people can pull it of, but I can't.

9. French Manicure? I love it, wish I was pretty good at it, so I could wear it everyday.

10. Favourite Winter Colour? I love Barry M Navy 292, such a nice shimmery navy blue. I'm really into dark colour during winter. 

 I tag: TERRI, SANDRA  and any one else who want to do this tag.








Share:

10 comments

  1. Thanks for tagging me :) I actually can't wait to do this tag :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like this post :) nice polishes!

    www.styleinsmalltown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I'll definitely be doing this :P I hate removing glitter polishes too! So pretty, yet so difficult!

    Terri, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo I hope you don't mind if I do this tag too :) I love nail polish! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let the nail-polish remover soak a bit on your glitter-fied nails by placing the wet cotton pad/ball on it and binding it with tape or foil for a few minutes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I heard soaking your nails in olive oil for a bit helps soften the glitter then using your nail polish remover ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love this tag.. i love nail polish.. nomnomnom hehe

    www.hidinginwonderland.blogspot.com
    lynds xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great collection :)
    And thanks a lot, I appreciate it.
    xx

    http://golden-mirrors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have lots of nail polish!
    Awesome.

    Come visit my blog, let me know how you like it
    and if you like my blog, can we follow each other on GFC?

    http://www.momfashionworld.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Completely agree with number 2!! haha I think its bec of that that im slowly falling for holos. bec they seem glitter but are easier (way easier) to remove :)

    btw love your blog and followed :) hope you could visit mine too! im starting out w nail polish obssession

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig