Sunday, 4 March 2012

sunday update #8























001 Another lazy weekend! I read half of The London Call Girl book, I'm not sure if I like it. I also had been looking through magazines, just to get some inspiration. I was supposed to work on my photography course, but I'm having issues with my camera. I need to clean the sensor, I'm going to take it to camera centre, to get it cleaned.

002 I drive the car a lot lately! I hardly ever catch a bus, unless I'm going central London, as it's very difficult to find car park. On Saturday I normally go to my favourite shopping centre near me, as it's has MAC store, inside Fenwick. I picked up 3 lipstick's last night from MAC, Nicki Minaj and two from the MAC Cook collection. 

003 I'm thinking of recording youtube videos! Might take my 100 approach tomorrow. I'm a little bit scared, but on the other hand I'm very excited! We'll see how everything will go. Have a great Monday!
Share:

4 comments

  1. Love those earrings! They're so pretty :D

    I also loved the London Call Girl book, but I can get why people are on the fence about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weekends are totally meant to be lazy. never feel bad about that. lol. thanks for sharing, love. I hope you had a fabulous weekend. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear what you think of my latest outfit post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty :) and big yes for the youtube videos! Do it do it :))))!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig