Sunday, 25 March 2012

sunday update #11



001 Just wanted to thank you for all new followers. You all are lovely! I had recently unfollow blogs that no longer are available, just to follow more lovely bloggers. As you may notice I also had singed up for HelloCotton, so you can also follow me on there.

002 I finally decided to have a look at cheaper brands and I had fallen in love with Collection 2000. I  bought an lip linear from 17, but it's pretty crap. MUA has really nice range of make-up, so does sleek. Would recommend to take you time and have a look. I also been haunting down for Revlon Lip Balm, but I can't find them anywhere. I'm looking for a good skincare range, any recommendations?

003 Yesterday I done big clear out in my bedroom, spring cleaning. All clothes had been organised, so did my make-up, lots of stuff had been thrown away. I now follow a rule "If you don't use/wear it then throw away". What the point of keeping stuff if you don't like it?
Share:

6 comments

  1. Heard a lot of good things about the MUA products. Oh and you are so good for letting go of things you don't wear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you on Hellocotton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try some sleek products.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love collection 2000 concealer its wonderful :) i'm thinking of trying a few more of their products. MUA is great too, their new BB cream is very good xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like Sleek, their products are amazing. Collection 2000 is good too, but don't buy their Sheer moist foundation (it's crap)

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig