Friday, 9 March 2012

REVIEW: urban decay naked 2 palette























URBAN DECAY NAKED 2 PALETTE via HOUSE OF FRASER

I been big fan of Naked1 palette for around a year now. When the Naked 2 palette came out, I had mix feelings about it. As the shadows look very similar, I kept on thinking about it. I went in store and had swatches the whole palette on my hand and compared it to Naked1 palette. So I decided to give it a go. I must say that I feel like I'm loving this palette more than the first one. 

The colours are a lot cooler, the colours are similar but not exactly the same. Half Baked is the only eye-shadow which is reaped in Naked 2 palette. I love very light smoky brown eye look, so the colours are perfect for me. My favourite eye-shadow are Bootycall, Chopper, Tease, Suspect, Pistol, YDK. I really like using the brush which came with it. I wish that Naked 2 palette would come with Primer Potion. The eyes shadows are very pigmented, as well as the quality is very nice.

The packaging looks very nice it's more practical. Naked 2 palette is a bit heavier, but that's not a problem. The Naked also very lovely case, I liked the velvety feeling, but it's very annoying that it catches dust so badly.

Overall I don't really think you need two palettes, one would be enough. To make right choice I would recommend you to take a close look at both and compare them. I don't own many eye shadows, I have two MAC eye shadows, Benefit palette and Fashiolista palettes. I wear eyes shadows on daily basic. Sorry that I haven't included swatches, you can find very good swatches here.



Share:

7 comments

  1. I do want this,it is the perfect combination of colors x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the naked 2 pallet much prefer this one :) great post I hope you will follow my blog :)

    leopardinleather.blogspot.com

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the name they give to their shadows ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. If this had of come out first I would have only bought this one I much prefer it to the first one x

    loveallthingspretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do want to get it, but I can go without it till then! :) have the first! So no rush.

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    Lucy
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig