Tuesday, 20 March 2012

pay day wants



























1 2 3

001 Such a nice shoes, I'm obsessed with flats, as summer is approaching they will be great to wear everyday. These flats looks amazing, and they have skulls all over. 

002 I really need new make-up bag, I really like the colour of these one, as well as the it's has studs. Will look so nice on my dressing table. 

003 I'm really obsessed with tops at the moment, as I wear jeans all the time. I'm really into shirts now as well.

Share:

13 comments

  1. it's really great top :)

    www.styleinsmalltown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the make up bag, I saw a black one before christmas that I wanted but it sold out, will have to take a look at this one! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also really wanted the black one. At least I might pick up this one. x

      Delete
  3. These pumps are gorgeous!!
    Definitely need some like this, as long as the sun decides to shine.
    JS xx

    http://januarysublime.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I all these items! I'm checking out the shoes now :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *I love all... (sorry I'm still half asleep haha) x

      Delete
  5. The shoes look amazing!

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah I have the black version of that makeup bag, it doubles up as a clutch too for the evenings so good investment. Love those I really want to get some studded flats but am looking around for a reasonably priced pair :-)

    Becky
    beckys makeup

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig