Saturday, 31 March 2012

ORIGINS super spot remover


ORIGINS SUPER SPOT REMOVER £12.50

Around 3 month ago I had really bad break outs, the spots wouldn't go away within weeks. So I been looking for a good spot remover.  I heard a lot of goods about this products before, so I decided to give it a go. When I saw it in store I couldn't believe, that the bottle is so small. The price is pretty high, but this little bottle will last your forever.I never really believe in this sort of "miracle" products, but I must say that this one work!

I normally apply it at night, so in the morning the spot will be less visible or no longer there. I like to use a cotton bud stick to apply the spot remover. So I would apply this directly on the spot and it won't touch much of the skin around the spot and I won't be left with flaky/dry skin. I like the cooling effect it's leaves. I tried using it during the day, but that just doesn't work for me. This contains Salicylic Acid, Caffeine and Red Algae,which helps the spot/blemish heal faster.

Overall this is really good product, if nothing else works for you, then you should give this a go. This product has really impressed me and I can proudly say this is my holy grail product. Do you use any similar products? If yes does any of them actually work for you?


Share:

2 comments

  1. I love this little bad boy haha. I think it's great :)
    Going to steal your cotton bud idea though as I hate the drying it causes :)

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought this just yesterday after seeing so many good reviews, I applied it last night with a cotton bud too and this morning my spots look a lot less angry. I have to agree with you it seems like a really good product! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for your comment. I'm more than happy if you leave one!

© BurningBlonde | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig